MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Time for another countdown !!

suzyq322

Time for another countdown, we now have 2,980 members !!! :cele:

Only 20 more .

From 1999 until 2005 , when I joined, we had less than 1000 members, since then we have gained more than 2000 members. :darlenedance::bighug2::grouphug:

What a wonderful family we have !!

Darlene, you are AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Suzyq

um...I hope it's ok to be telling folks about this place. I was wondering. I've mentioned the the place on some other forums I belong to.

Oh YESSSSS!! The more, the merrier! :) New friends are WONDERFUL! :bighug2:

oink...

Please do! drag them over kicking and screaming if you must!!!!

We want everyone to be prepared and to be able to stand on their own in a time of crisis. This means everyone!

It doesn't matter what kind of crisis it happens to be. There is a certain amount of pride when we can stay independent.

The more people that prepare and maintain their independence, the less opportunity the government has to take over. Why stand in a food line when I have prepared!

So oink.. keep spreading the word!

P.I.E. = Preparedness IS Empowerment

um...I hope it's ok to be telling folks about this place. I was wondering. I've mentioned the the place on some other forums I belong to.

So have I OINK - just had to share the good news about this forum, I am glad that it is ok. This forum truly is one of a kind, and kuddos to the mods, this is a truly lovely place thanks to you and the awesome forumites :thumbs:

Archived