MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I figured you guys would understand

Sunday was my B-day and in celebration of the day, my mom and I went out for the day. We had an awesome time. While we were out we went to an antique mall. It was amazing! Some of the venders had things like just cola stuff, or beanie stuff, but a few of them (about 3) had old pioneer stuff like butter molds, churns, washboards, etc. I had a blast just looking. Well, while looking I found a 19th century American colonial dough bowl. You can check out my blog www.homesteadblogger.com/frugalmaven to check out a picture of it. It is gorgeous. I couldn't have gotten it if it weren't for my mom. I had a certain amount of B-day money from my mother in law, and my mom supplemented the difference for my B-day. What makes this really funny, is that when I got home I found a friend of mine had come and left me a loaf of homemade sourdough bread along with 2 containers of sourdough starter. Now when the bread is gone, I can start playing with my dough bowl.

GOODMORNINGWHITEDOG2.gif

First off I want to wish you a belated thhb-pretty.jpgththBirthdayCake.jpg Sounds like it was a GREAT day for you. :)

I'll take a look at your blog and see what it was you ended up with. :)

THANKYOUHAT.gif for sharing this with us. :)

hugsgirlandflowers.gifHAVEANICEDAYFLOWERSANDBUTTERFLIES.gif

Archived