MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's TOO Hot!

Momo

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

We had a few days in the high 80's, but yesterday it wasn't that warm had a hard time saying it was 75º, today the sun is out and the clouds are gone and it is to be nice and warm.

I have one load of laundry :clothesline: and another almost ready to go out and then at least one more after that. :) Not sure how much line I will have after these next two loads. :) The boys are helping me hang them up as well, as carry them up from the basement. :) Sure helps to have a couple boys here. ;):)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

It was 111 here on Sunday...so hot you just didn't want to move. We don't have AC...but we have tall trees that keep the temp tolerable. That didn't work Sunday...we left and went to a friends with AC. It's cooled down to the mid 90's and feels blessedly cool.

I am so jealous sitting here reading all of this. It is 7am and 56 here. We may hit mid 70's today. That will be the warmest it's been for a bit. We had a week of 90's and that was it. No kids swimming, no fun in the sun. I'll just keep reading and dreaming of warmer days that may come........

Archived