MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

brain transplant

Trip

In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where a family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.

"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. It's an experimental procedure, very risky, but it is the only hope. Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. After a time, someone asked, "How much will a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$5,000 for a male brain; $200 for a female brain."

The moment turned awkward. Some of the men actually had to 'try' to not smile, avoiding eye contact with the women. Unable to control his curiosity, a man finally blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more than a female brain?"

The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to price the female brains a lot lower because they've been used."

Awww, man... shakinghead.gif

Ya got it all wrong, Trip!

The male brain is supposed to be the cheaper one because it HAS been used, while the female brain HASN'T been used. shakinghead.gif

No, wait... scratchhead.gif

The way you have it is actually complimentary to women... implying that the MALE brain was unused...

carryonsmiley.gif

ROFL!

Weeeellllll......and there's always 'the exception to the rule', sooooo....

A blond's brain should be worth MILLIONS!!

A blond male's brain.....

PRICELESS!!!

:24::008Laughing::24::008Laughing::24:

Wow! Necies right. Mine is in pristene condition...never even out of the wrapper! I wonder how much it's worth!???

Here I give all you ladies a gift joke and you still screw it up... :008Laughing: the words Blond and women should be synonymous ...OH..they are aren't they!!

OK, I'll try again...here ya go........ the true defination of PMS........ Putting up with Men's crap AND !! drumroll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PMS is that 2 or 3 days a week when you ladies act like us guys act all month long !!!...............

OK OlMama, where's the Brownies you bribed me with???

OK, I'll try again...here ya go........ the true defination of PMS........ Putting up with Men's crap AND !! drumroll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PMS is that 2 or 3 days a week when you ladies act like us guys act all month long !!!...............

AWWWWWWWW! BULL****! I do not put up with this PMS crap! :( The gals at work try to pull this on me! <_< <whine> "I'm PMSin'. People should just leave me alone." <whine> Tell ya the same thing that I tell them:

Ya know why it's called PMS?????

CUZ MAD COW DISEASE WAS ALREADY TAKEN!!!!

Nope....I don't *DO* PMS....I can be a b**** anytime I want and I will NOT be limited to a couple days a month and, believe-you-me, when I am a b****, I will blame it on whoever or whatever is at fault....not *my* hormones! :)

sorry.....try again Trip... LOL

AWWWWWWWW! BULL****! I do not put up with this PMS crap! :( The gals at work try to pull this on me! <_< <whine> "I'm PMSin'. People should just leave me alone." <whine> Tell ya the same thing that I tell them:

Ya know why it's called PMS?????

CUZ MAD COW DISEASE WAS ALREADY TAKEN!!!!

Nope....I don't *DO* PMS....I can be a b**** anytime I want and I will NOT be limited to a couple days a month and, believe-you-me, when I am a b****, I will blame it on whoever or whatever is at fault....not *my* hormones! :)

sorry.....try again Trip... LOL

:008Laughing: :008Laughing: :008Laughing:

Archived