MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday at Mrs. S.

Dee

Good morning everyone....

My house is clean....well, as clean as it's going to get. I'm posting here and then starting to cook. A shower in a couple of hours, cards in 4 1/2, everyone gone in 8 1/2. Then our lives will return to normal and DH and I will both be happy. :) Life is grand!!!

Anyway, that's my day in a nutshell, what's going on with you?

Have a great one, whatever you're up to! :grouphug:

Good morning,

The sun is shining and the snow has stopped (well, until the next storm). I've been able to take care of 3 loads of laundry, a load of dishes, some cleaning, and the kids are dressed and have happy bellies. It's a grocery afternoon, not sure if we will go do alot of it because it's cold but we have to do some of it today. I need to can my potatoes but it might be a task for tomorrow, potatoes are in the garage so they'll keep.

Other than that, it's going to be quiet.

Dee~ have a great time with your guests.

Have a wonderful day! :bighug2:

Valentine treats are loaded up, in a red basket, ready to go on the school bus this afternoon. I had fun adding lifesaver treats to comical little gorillas for the girls. The little boys should get a kick out of their spider man " sqishy heads" (whose eyes bug out for you valentine!!!!) Of course all bought on huge sales after previous special occasions. They won't know that the candies were from after Christmas sales from HOW LONG AGO?

Archived