MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

1st Monday in March

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! :wave:

It is very early at my house. :happy0203: I'm enjoying :pc_coffee: time. Everyone is asleep.

We have seen so much snow this winter. Once again it is predicted this week. :faint3:

Temps in the low 40's today......

I haven't been visiting much. Life gets in the way. So much mental stress......sometimes I'm just too tired to "talk". :Blushing:

I will be sending my Spring Fling box of goodies out on Saturday. I'm trying to sqwish as much as possible in that that box. :grinning-smiley-044: I have a few more things in mind to pick up.....

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day! I know I will! :hug3:

It's just after 5AM....time to get in the shower and start the day and start the work week.................

mommafitz

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I haven't been up to par, my vertigo was so bad on Saturday that it was like the flu as well as the vertigo. It started in about 4:00 when I woke up and couldn't set up I was going around so bad. :( Had to have help to the bathroom and spent a lot of time in there. When I moved my head, I got sick, kept a pail close by.

I ended up in the hospital for about 3 1/2 hours. They gave me a shot and pill to help with the vertigo and nausea. :( I am not all better now, but, am on the way to being better.

The sun is shining and it looks nice out, but, I know it isn't to warm. Think I will go back to bed in a few.

enjoyyourdaysnowman.gifHUGS37.gif

Morning ladies and those to follow,

You were up early mommafitz! Sometimes those quiet times in the morning before the rest of the house wakes up are soooooooooooo special. Glad you enjoyed your "free" time and thought about coming in to wake us up.

Snowy, I've been talking to you and following your illness on Facebook. So glad you're starting to feel a bit better. That vertigo stuff is tough!

I'm going with another lady today to meet with the county supervisors about opening a new farmer's at a lake close by where there are lots of campers. There's never been one there so we're going to try to get in there first. I've never done farmer's market but this lady has and DH and I are going to try it this year.

This afternoon will do our Monday Wii bowling at the library. I'm sure I'm on the bottom but it's fun all the same.

You all have a great day! :grouphug:

March is coming in like a soggy lion today. Dog woke me at 04:30 today to go out--out in the moderate rain...! Then the other dog had to join him, so I got to dry off 2 wet dogs at 04:30hrs, and then try to go back to sleep.

It's sunny and nice out. Noone is sick today. 2 friends a announced their engagement this weekend. :cele: DD2 did not give me whatever she had last week. :fever: so It looks like a good day.

I have to be at work at 5:00 am .So I 'm jealous that you got to go back to bed.

Good afternoon

As I expected Mondays are going to be late days to login. DD had her 3rd day of preschool and is loving it. We are helping her work on the Pledge of Allegiance. I looked it up to confirm I was correct on the words and it pulled up the history of the changes in it. It was really amazing to see the changes and were it started from. We had lunch with my parents, so they kids played with grandpa for a few hours without any other cousins there. Preschool on Thursday and then the bowling trip for the homeschool group on Friday.

No snow or sun today but some if the snow is melting but it's cooled off from this morning. I think we might hit the upper 30's or low 40's later this week. :woohoo:

Snow ~ glad you are on the road to recovery and the trip to the hospital wasn't too long. I might be facebooking you later this month as I think we might be doing some traveling up your way this summer/fall.

There was more but I've been sidetracked twice and don't remember :mellow:

Have a wonderful day.

Jori, if you happen to be going up I-35 let me know. If you're anywhere close to Mason City we're only about 50 miles from it. We could meet you over there and have coffee or something. DH and I met with Mother and her DH 2 or 3 years ago and it was great.

Jori, if you happen to be going up I-35 let me know. If you're anywhere close to Mason City we're only about 50 miles from it. We could meet you over there and have coffee or something. DH and I met with Mother and her DH 2 or 3 years ago and it was great.

That would be wonderful Dee! I will let you know as we finally figure out what we are doing. I think part of the decision is BIL's location.

I finally gave up on the aging indoor cantaloupe and moved it out to the sunroom. It never did produce any fruit. In it's place on the plant stand I started a medium pot of mixed lettuce. I re-started the pot of green onions in the kitchen. I had two good harvests from it the first time around, before the cat unpotted them for me. And I started a batch of carrots in the big barrel planter in the sunroom.

Packed my lunch for tomorrow, set up the coffee pot, and got the kitchen tidied right away. I also re-primed the filters on the Berkey now that I have a normal faucet that doesn't squirt out like a shower head. It runs so nice and fast now :)

Archived