MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday Morning

Jori

Good morning!

It's bright outside but I can't tell if the sun is going to make an appearance or not. Both kids were up before 6 this morning :mornincoffee: and I'm working I cup #2 or 3. We, the kids and I, are going out to my BIL & SIL's house today so we can visit but also help make maple syrup. :woohoo: My dad goes into for a PET scan today to see if he is going to receive a "clean" bill of health or have a few more chemo treatments tacked on.

BIL, DH's younger brother, is working while in Chile and doing well. In-laws have a liaison now, he FBed me last night, and spoke with his girlfriend so there has been contact.

Have a great day!

Grandson is going in for his checkup and '4 month' shots today, so they should be waking up soon.

If he's feeling good afterward, they'll stop and check on the new chicks at the feed store. Otherwise, they'll wait until he's feeling better. He loves our hens, so I thought he should pick out the new ones.

The only thing I ask, is that they pick up an Araucana or Ameraucana if there are any this year.

Hello--Today, I have continued Spring cleaning with the floors and re-arranging what furniture that moves. Am making a Spaghetti Pie and salad. Made Italian Bread last night to go with. Should be starting laundrey soon and make brownies later. I love :wub: having three days off in a row every week! Work is slowing down a bit, but now too bad yet.

Dee--How was your day?

Archived