MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Really Early Tuesday

snapshotmiki

Good Morning Everyone!

Can't sleep this morning so I'm up and ready to go. Only real plan today is to pickle some jalapenos for DH so maybe I will get a nap later.

It is supposed to be in the mid 70s today with a slight breeze--cooler than yesterday!

Hope you all have a great day and a little later start than 3AM!

you should have called me? LOL

I've been up since 4:45 am and was up most of the night as well - just don't sleep sometimes?

Just got back from a walk seeing it stopped raining at last, But it was going to be snow so we will take it. Also got to fill up all the rain barrels that we drain every winter, so no more carrying water to the cold frame. :-)

ENjoy what is left of March.......................

:AmishMichael2:

Morning all!

Got the hubby off to work. Now I'm preparing for a road trip. Heading up to Michigan to visit some family for the day. Need to pack the cooler. Hoping for a great, sunny day! (Also hope we can hit some resale shops up there. I'm looking for a dehydrator!)

Hubby is going to have some fish thawed and fried for our return. :wub: (We need to make room in the freezer for this years catch.)

Enjoy your day!

Good Mornin' Ya'll! :wave:

Please be careful on your road trip today, Citychick!

snapshotmiki and michael, I sure hope insomnia isn't contagious! I dont want it! :grinning-smiley-044:

I was off yesterday and am off today as well. I took a couple of vacation days in anticipation of a busy few months upcoming at work. I will have to hit the floor running when I

return tomorrow. I was a bit under the weather yesterday so didn't get much accomplished. (My joints were aching Sunday evening so I took 2 (store brand)Aleve. My tummy was not happy!

I felt rotten all day Monday! Any suggestions for a natural remedy for joint pain that won't irritate a sensitive tummy?)

Anyhoo, I feel much better this morning! I did tackle our "junk" room just a bit yesterday. :0327: It is a nightmare! :faint3: While I was feeling overwhelmed, I kept reminding myself the old phrase....

the only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time...NOT that I would eat an elephant , mind you! :laughkick: I will have to force myself to sort a box every couple of days or something.

I have my hands full during the work week so I'm on the verge of exhaustion on the weekends. I find it hard to get anything "extra" accomplished. But I must get that room sorted. The garage will be next......

Ya'll have a wonderful day!!!!!

mommafitz

Good morning all you ambitious people :wave:

My word, I've never seen so much activity here so early in the morning. I slept til 7:20....I feel like such a slug compared to all of you!

I plan on doing some house cleaning this morning and hope to do start on some summer sewing for little GD this afternoon. At 1 1/2 she has no particular taste so will gladly wear what Grandma makes. :)

You all have a great day! :grouphug:

Trying to get things back in order here following spring break. Had middle child in Chicago and youngest in Arkansas on mission trips so there is lots of laundry to catch up on. We had new carpet put down in part of the house so now I have to move everything back into those rooms. I also need to paint some in the bathroom and kitchen and do a little spring cleaning.

It is suppose to be nice outside today so I would like to get out and work on getting my craft building in order....DH calls it my 'crap' building and the kids call it the 'crack house'...I've asked them to stop calling it that or the police may be paying us a visit....lol

Blessings.

bb

Hello all, I've had a good busy day. Drove over to my sister who had a new knee surgery two weeks ago. Kept her a bit of company, cleaned her house and saw she was too tired to have company after that.

Went to a town a little further away to meet up with a lovely young woman I know from the Craftster forum. Been to the Botanical gardens with her and her baby. Met her hubby, had some tea and went home.

Scored a free hand sewingmachine on a Freecycle website, can pick it up friday. Am still considering if it's worth the money on gas.

All in all, a good day.

Archived