MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello, I'm Back!

urbanforager

Hi there everybody!

I see that this is the place to announce one's continued presence on Mrs.Survival, so I thought I'd jump on in and wave at everyone. It's true, I've been away for a while -- not physically, just mentally. Here's why: I've just had a new book released! :cele:

The new book is a collection of true stories called Ghosts of the Illinois River. It's my first non-fiction book; it's written to appeal to everyone from a fifth-grade reading level on up, so it's suitable for the whole family. I'm very happy to report that it's going gangbusters so far! I have three book signings to do next week, and two the week after that. I'm busy but HAPPY and grateful that it's being so well-received.

My website has just been completely reworked, too, in honor of the new book. If you're so inclined, do pop on over and take a look. I'm at www(dot)sylviashults(dot)com . There's also a Facebook page for Ghosts of the Illinois River. I had so many stories collected that they wouldn't all fit between the pages of the book, so the extra stories, and any new tales, get posted there for all to enjoy. If you visit, and like it, become a fan!

Thanks, everyone, for letting me crow about this. ^_^

WOW!!! :woohoo:

I can't wait to get over there... busy today until evening, but it sounds great!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bouquet:

(And welcome back... I wondered where ya went! ;) )

:bighug2:

Archived