MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mare How are you Feeling?

Dee

Guest Guest

Hi Reci, Mare's was diagnosed with pneumonia on tuesday and is in the hospital now until the weekend most likely, she is getting better now. She misses Mrs S. and wishes she had a laptop. I'll keep you all posted!

I'm so sorry that she wound up with pneumonia.

These upper respiratory infections are very bad. Got one myself, but have kept it at bay with doses of vit. C and echinacea, steam helps too. If anyone gets it please take care, get lots of water, rest and steam. Tell her that I'm praying for her.

Guest Guest

Will convey your wishes to Mare....a little update.....When she went in on Tuesday her oxygen was very low and her BP was high...they stabilized her and then until this morning she saw no improvement and was really worried. This morning there seems to be a breakthrough...thanks to all your prayers it looks like she'll be on the mend now!

Guest Guest

Update on Mare.....well Mare is finally out of the hospital and is currently staying with her Mom for the next few days...her Mom is the best nurse around so Mare will be in great hands! Again thanks to all of you for your support and prayers....they were greatly appreciated.