MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Friday Everyone!!! :)

Dee

Good afternoon ladies :wave:

I started this this morning and forogt to post it before going to work at the library....hmmm, the mind you know! :faint3:

Anyway, we're only open til noon on Friday's so I'm home, have fixed and eaten lunch for DH and I and we're now getting ready for a quick nap before heading to town to do the things you do there, bank, groceries, etc.

We actually have a frost warning out for tonight with possible snow flurries....this is ridiculous. It really isn't unusual but the weather was so nice in April that we hoped it would stay that way.

How's it going in your little part of the world today?

See you tomorrow. :grouphug:

Good Afternoon Everyone!

It's 74 with a light breeze right now. Just perfect!

Been out hitting thrift shops and then the post ofc. Picked up one of those small plastic fabric type coolers for our trip north. Hope to go to some yard sales tomorrow.

Today, I sewed! Not a big deal for most of you out there, but I have not sewed since I was about 13 years old. I bought a new Brother machine last Sept. and then went to AZ and started working. Never even got it out of the box. Today I retrieved it, figured out how to thread it and made some lightweight curtains. Things are sure different now. I hate all the plastic parts even though it is a good brand. Now I have to go buy an iron! LOL Haven't needed one for 7 years. Maybe at a yard sale tomorrow. Anyway, that is my big news for the day!

Hope you all are having a great day!

Dee I am feeling the air outside getting chillier now..... same forecast for at least part of my weekend too..... flurries!

( we are doing raised bed construction at mha part of the time, ) and have seedlings under lights inside waiting to go into the beds , but having still freezing nights this late is really a challenge this year!

I am working on my knitting and rearranging furniture this weekend in my living room. Today was very pleasant, clear blue sky and warm enough despite wind off the lake at mha so that I could sit outside alot and visit with some friends there.

Now, I am thinking pizza! I think I will go get one !

Ordered more needles for knitting and two good knitting books. One of patterns for sweaters adult sizes, and one that helps you design sweaters and tailor them to fit well, for any size and shape of a person. So, just trying to settle the mind after doing that now...... its been a very nice day!

Archived