♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•.¸♥¸♪♫•*

Happy Birthday dear WiccadStargazer!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪•.¸♥¸♪♫•*

Happy Birthday to YOU

♪♫ •*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

• 1 month later...

Aw, thanks. Just saw this. I'm doing well. Better now. I lost my job in March (the gas station closed), so I've decided to take the opportunity to go back to school. So I'm taking online courses for medical transcription. I finally was able to move out of the trailer I was in (don't know how that place was still standing, someone up there loves me, it was a total death trap. :( ) I just moved into a nice little apartment, so excited to be in a place with no leaks, no holes in walls or floors, and you can plug things in the outlets hold the plugs in. It's the little things. ;) I'm not enjoying trying to make ends meet on unemployment, but if I still had the same job, I never would have been able to move 30 miles away into a better place (driving a 79 GMC truck is not entertaining on the bank balance, lol) nor would I be able to be doing school. So it has strangely worked out for the better! I also bought a new computer with my income tax, so now I am able to get online without the hassle of the old computer. Hopefully I will be able to pop into here more often, I have missed so much and miss everyone. :bighug2::bighug2::bighug2::bighug2:

Oh, I am SO glad to see you here again! And glad things are still, even though not *easy*, looking up!!!

Don't stay away so long again... I miss you! :wub:

:bighug2:

Archived