MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDPINE!!!!!

snapshotmiki

afternoonbirdfeeder.jpg

I just saw this and let him know, as he is home today. He said to say 'Thank You'. :)

He had to work, and then after work we went out for dinner. We invited one of my nieces and her husband as Saturday was his birthday. So, we celebrated 2 birthdays.

Thanks for thinking of him. :)

Then yesterday, being Father's Day, we went out again, but, we went to a different town and so was different food. :):)

We came a different way home as we thought we might see some of the damage that had been done on Thursday, due to the tornados that had gone through just south of us. There were so many trees and building down and buses damaged. It was really sad, and we saw only a very small portion of it. We were on the north edge of town and the worst damage was to the south of the road. There were two deaths that we heard about. Farms flattened and cows lost/died. The high school may not be useable this fall, and the Tech school had a lot of damage done to it also, but they think it can be repared. The county fair grounds lost most of its trees, but from what I could see the building were all standing yet. l But, God is so good and He kept the storm from us.

HUGS3.jpgHAVEAGOODDAY11gif.gif

Archived