MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A friend came by tonight...

WormGuy

A friend just dropped by and told me to come out to her car. She went to an estate sale today and picked up 13 boxes of jars and gave then to me! :faint3: At least I won't run out of jars for along time. Now to find a place to put them, they are in the back of the truck for the night.

:wormie2:

John

Very nice friend. Does friend know you're a prepper? Or does friend think you're a frugal foodie?

MIchael; she knows she can come anytime to get any food she needs. She is a single mom with 2 in college and can't seem to put 2 nickles together a lot of times.

Christy; she knows we prep and she wants to get into it but can't get the funds to get started it seems. We let her have food when she runs out and can't buy it. She is a nurse-practitoner(sp) but broke. :( Her husband inherited over a million dollars and refuses to let her have a penny of it. She has filed for divorce and not just because of the money, it's really sad.

John

MIchael; she knows she can come anytime to get any food she needs. She is a single mom with 2 in college and can't seem to put 2 nickles together a lot of times.

Christy; she knows we prep and she wants to get into it but can't get the funds to get started it seems. We let her have food when she runs out and can't buy it. She is a nurse-practitoner(sp) but broke. :( Her husband inherited over a million dollars and refuses to let her have a penny of it. She has filed for divorce and not just because of the money, it's really sad.

John

Looks like the two of you are looking out for each other.

NOW that is what life is all about.

So glad to know thiings like this are still going on in this world.

It is the way we try and live every day we are still here.

Like our logo and bussiness cards say:

= Simple Living - Good Deeds =

~Michael and lori~

Wormie, you are such a good man...I am certain that she is grateful to know that you and your sweet wife are there for her when she needs you. And look at how she reciprocates when she can -- that is true friendship -- looking out for each other. How lucky you all are to be neighbors!! :)

Archived