MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Combining Tuesday

Dee

Morning everyone! :wave:

It's a beautiful sunny morning here. It's cool with a temperature of 54 but dry underfoot so DH is already in the field combining beans. Love this time of year with it's cool clear crisp days.

I'm cooking this morning. Have zucchini shredded and ready to make a couple of loaves of bread. Have pumpkin in the microwave cooking to make pumpking pies later this morning.

Also doing laundry and a few other things too....multitasking you know! :)

Hope you're all having a good day and will let us know what you're up to. :grouphug:

I am in the middle of organizing canned goods. Quite a job, but it needs doing badly. Can't seem to keep an inventory, or lists. Guess organization is not my "gift".

Beautiful weather here, but DH and I are trying to make some changes in our house to fix up, and get it better ready for old age.

Virgina, I'm with you on organization.It's just not me.

It was one of those days at work. The queen bee and the wana bee spewed out thier venom at each other most of the morning.Each trying to be the top Bee.

Made our team leader mad so now I have to learn thier job. I do know 80% of it so I should be able to do it by myself by the end of the week.Wait till the person on vacation comes back and finds out she has to learn it too.

Days like today makes me pray harder that someday soon I can quit and stay home.

Think I'll go and make me some tas and eat a cookie.

Last night I made DH an Italian type casserole and today a big pot of chili in the crockpot. Can't have him wasting away while I'm gone. Also did laundrey and packed. I am so ready to go!!!!!! House is more or less clean and we leave shortly to go get a rental car as it is a longer trip tomorrow to get me to the station. I will be gone 12 days so may ot be on as much. DH keeps the laptop.

Have a good evening everyone!

Archived