MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Picture Time!

WormGuy

Okay--All edited as best I can do. I want to e-mail a full set to all at the gathering but I need to know what size to send to each of you. As they sit, they are 3072 x 2078 or close. Pretty big. I can send 1000 x 629 or so or I can do e-mail size but once they are that small I don't believe they can be enlarged. I am asking because I don't want to send really big photos to anyone on dial up. Also if there are any that you do not want posted please let me know (will wait a day or two after e-mailing). Please not because you don't like how your hair looks, etc. I don't like my b#tt and it has already been posted! LOL Anyway, please let me know what size photos and I will e-mail them to the address you gave me. will put "Darlenes gathering" in the subject line. Going through them has been lots of fun!!!! Some of them just get me laughing out loud at the computer!!! Also I will use screen names and no kids names. Thanks for the memories! Mik

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100x600 would be great. I'm like you in that i shoot at a larger format - that lets me crop and then resize for 1000 pixels wide. Since that's the largest that will fit on most computer screens, I don't often go larger unless I'm planning on making an 8x10 print out of it.

DH wants to know if you could put them on a CD , so we could have full resolutions so he can use them for the DVD.

Let me know the cost and I'll send you the money for postage, CD, mailer etc. Thanks Mik, looking forward to them.

I think I will copy them to CD for everyone at the gathering unless that is a problem. That way everyone can get full size and no problems uploading. Mtn. Rider--let me know if that is ok for you also, please. Once I know that I can post them on mrsS then I will post them e-mail size.

I think I will copy them to CD for everyone at the gathering unless that is a problem. That way everyone can get full size and no problems uploading. Mtn. Rider--let me know if that is ok for you also, please. Once I know that I can post them on mrsS then I will post them e-mail size.

Ooohhh, a CD sounds great! Otherwise, we've got FiOS, so pretty much any size will do. Hotmail can get tetchy with file sizes, though, something I've run into in the past, So the CD is prolly best--lemmee know how much!

Otherwise, go ahead and post as you will. Like you, my well cushioned booty's been posted already, so I've nothing left to object to, lol.:grinning-smiley-044:

And just seeing the pics you posted already made me all nostalgic for Darlene's place . . .

Archived