MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday Chat

Dee

Good morning :wave:

I've been up since 5:00 and got my lime pickes done. They take about 3 days but really not alot of work. Anyway, they're on the table cooling down and I love the ping, ping, I keep hearing.

I had so much steam on the windows, from the cooking and water bathing the pickles, that I actually took time to clean them too. The living room windows are large and go almost to the floor so the DGC always have them a finger and nose print miss. Little DGD will be here pretty soon while Dad takes DGS to Sunday School. I'm sure she'll mess them up again but oh well. :)

It's a beautiful morning here. Cool but sunny, sharp and downright gorgeous.

That's my morning in a nutshell, how's yours going? You all have a great day! :grouphug:

I turned off the ringer on my phone so I could sleep in (had 5 people trying to contact me before 9am yesterday...).

I woke up at 8:15. So far, I've been lazy today, but I need to get dishes done, take a shower, and clean out my sinuses.

*yawns* I don't wanna be productive!

What a wonderful view from your recliner!!!!!! Here in the RV park, I see sand, rocks, rvs and the same old guy from last year in his speedo getting some sun. Some things don't change. I have another 8 pints of elk in the pressure canner and don't intend to do much else today, maybe watch some recorded tv shows. I have a beef and bean dish in the crockpot for dinner. It is in the 90s again today. Waiting on the cooler weather.

Have a relaxing Sunday!!!!!!

I've opened up my blinds, so I now have a view of the busy street and the airfield on the other side of it. Haven't heard any planes today, but it's a small private airfield.

I did manage to get a load of dishes done...

Dee--I really don't think you'd want to see him! Did you see my question for you yesterday about the wind word. Is it like a straightline wind? And do we get a banner or a parade or something for hitting 1000 posts? LOL

Dee--I really don't think you'd want to see him! Did you see my question for you yesterday about the wind word. Is it like a straightline wind? And do we get a banner or a parade or something for hitting 1000 posts? LOL

:americanflag::americanflag::americanflag::grouphug::bow:

:bev::cakeslice:

There. Does that cover it?:bouquet:

:bounce:

Lazy warm day here.

Birds are singing and the AC's are competing to drown out their songs. DH is watching football reading a book and I napped for a while. Not something I do very often, but, today it felt so good.

I think I will start preparing my suitcase for my trip to MIL. Her knee filled up with fluid and she said it made it very painful to move or walk. At her age and with her having TIAs I am extremely concerned. This morning she said the fluid was seeping out and it is feeling much better. I can't wait to get down there to take care of her on Wednesday.

Other than that, I have no plans for the day. Maybe BBQ tonight.

What a beautiful view you have Dee, reminds me of my childhood.

The view out my window is my neighbors 6' gray brick wall lining the alley next to my yard.

Congratulations Miki on passing 1,000 posts!

Sorry Miki, I have no idea if they're straight line winds or what. I just thought the word was fun to say and copied the definition given with the word.

1,000 posts makes you officially, not just one of the family but a sister Miki...............there's no truth to that at all, I just made it up. :) Congratulations on your 1,000 posts though.

Do hope you can get things figured out and taken care of with your MIL Annarchy.

Archived