MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday and I'm Late

Dee

Morning everyone :wave:

I'm late. I slept late and now I've been downloading pictures from DGD's birthday party yesterday. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and it's after 10 and I'm going to a luncheon birthday party for a friend at 12:30. Sooooooooo, now I'm trying to figure out if I should eat and ruin my lunch or wait and be starved. Such decisions! :)

Anyway, it's a nice day here but a cool 41 degrees. I'm sure it'll warm up afterwhile. DH and I have a gazillion bulbs we need to get in the ground before it gets too cold. Now that he's out of the field maybe we'll get that done this week. He was on a kick of spring bulbs this summer so I ordered gobs and now we'll be sweating getting them all planted. Gardening is so much easier from my recliner than in real life.:behindsofa:

So, I'm off for the day but hope you all have a great one, whatever you're up to! :grouphug:

Good Morning Dee --I love your new (photo, avatar?) Not sure of the right word for that.

I start back to work today and then tomorrow. Don't know if that is all til Nov. or if I will be on the schedule. I canned my elk yesterday and watched tv, edited a few photos and then slept 10 hours last night. Catching up from the move on Friday and Saturday.

Supposed to be 86 today and then a little lower after that. I hope all you ladies (and gents) have agreat day!

You all are too funny. I'm 63 years old and my children are adopted so that type of late NEVER entered my mind when writing this morning! :faint3: For years I would have loved it, now I'd shoot myself! :)

Have a great evening everyone! :grouphug:

Archived