MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good news Bad news

gofish

Good news

I so far have not gotten the lake effect snow they are talking about. Dh thinks he has the antifreeze leak under control.

DD2 and I make coffee once a month at church.:mornincoffee: We love doing that and this is our Sunday.

We got a nice giftbasket from the church for doing coffee yesterday.

Bad news

DD2 just got sick.

Coffee for 600 by myself :o:huh::blink::wacko::faint3::pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I woke up Son and told him he has to get up and come help me. The attitude has been voiced and overruled.:baseballbat:

I haven't told him yet that visitation for his friend is this afternoon. I'm going to wait untill after church.

Hope your day goes well.

Hope DD feels better soon and DS gets through his day ok AND mom it sounds like you have your hands full today! Hugs!

It's cold here this morning, 10 degrees but the suns out and shining on the snow so it is kind of pretty.

DGD will be over soon. She comes to visit every Sunday morning while big brother goes to Sunday School. We'll miss seeing her next year when she's old enough to go too. She's a pistol and will she show those Sunday School teachers a few things! What a girl! :)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Ds did a great job,but was kinda of lacking in the serving with a "Joyfull heart " .

Seeds for the Congo was using the church kitchen for a fundraiser today.Since I was making coffee and it was a strange kitchen to them I had to anwser all thier questions.

That is what I brought home for lunch .Dh stayed home with DD and he did some housework. That was nice to come home to.

Archived