MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gorgeous Tuesday

Dee

Good morning everyone! :wave:

My but it's a beautiful morning. We even have the windows open for the first time in weeks.

No humidity and the temperature as I write is 62. We're to be in the 70's for the rest of this week some lows in the 50's. That's jacket weather! :) It's still August so I know it won't last but I'm going to enjoy it while it here. Hope your weather is cooler too!

Yesterday I put up 25 bags of freezer slaw and this morning I'll be making enchiladas for the freezer. Otherwise just folding some clothes and putzing around here.

What are you doing today? Let us know!!! :grouphug:

Good morning Dee and everyone who follows~:bouquet:

It's beautiful here, too. It's 70 and sunny, we are heading to a high of 85 and then the rest of the week will be in the 70's. If it's really that nice maybe I can get my peas in for a late grow.

DS2 has his 2 month wellness check this morning. His cord finally fell off last week but it doesn't look right plus he has a small cough so he goes today instead of Thursday (DD is taking that appt).

Dee~ loved the photos!

Have a wonderful day!

Jori:pc_coffee:

It is a bit cooler here today, too! The high is supposed to be 78. We did have some torrential downpours earlier, which we desperately needed. I'm at work today and only have a few minutes. It has been so hectic. Working essentially one day per week means that everything piles up and it all has to be addressed right now. That's okay though, I believe that I'm making great strides in other areas of my career.

I probably won't get much done around the house today... I'll be too tired when I finally get home!

Have a great day, everyone!

Rain, rain, RAIN!

will it EVER stop? LOL

We went 3+ weeks of not a drop and now it has rained the las t5 days of and on! and it is pouring now with thunder boomers in distance so I am off computer soon.

Today it is raining all day from 4:45 when I got up (again) and STILL coming down heavy.

BUT........

we are glad for it as we don't like to have to water the gardens and this will help a lot.

:AmishMichaelstraw:

PS offline to finish weaving a rug on my loom-

That would be for the Dollhouse Kitchen! I am now making mini rag rugs on a loom I built just for that............................... later

It has been a great day here today.

I went to Amish country today. I ended up in Kidron, Berlin, Charm, Walnut Creek and Sugarcreek Ohio. I bought some really pretty fabric and "joined" 3 fabric buyers clubs at 3 different quilt shops. I didn't have the heart to tell them I spent all of my fabric allowance for the next 10 years and probably won't be back for a long time. We'll see how long that theory lasts... :wink (2):

It's not getting any cooler here yet! This morning I made choc. chip oatmeal cookies-no flour, and then made Red Lobster type biscuits-with flour. Also made laundrey soap, paid rent, mailed ebay sales, paid bills and bought eggs- look forward to having chickens. Hope to take it easy this afternoon. No show again for a meeting about the house. Oh well!

Hope you all get to take it easy a little bit!!!!!!

Archived