MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I Am Special

Jeepers

I admit it, I am special. I know that about 99% of a tomato is delicious red and juicy. About 1% is the special stem end. Everytime I order something with chopped tomato in it I get part of the stem end. E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E. I don't know how they know it's me ordering, must be my special aura, but you can bet the farm a piece of that stem end will be there. I get a half a teaspoon of tomato and there is always a piece of tomato butt in there. Yes, it's good to be me.

Also I guess I'm so special I don't need anyone to wait (service) on me. Guess I have that special 'can do' aura too. I just ran errands and at the grocery store and I did the self check out and bag it yourself lane. Went to the library and checked myself out. Dropped bills in the box at the post office. Got gas and pumped my own and paid at the pump. Lowes...checked myself out. Walmart, yep you guessed it. Six errands and not one interaction with a real person. Good thing I had my special big girl panties on cause I got er done all by my special self. Did I mention I'm special?

At least I did get service at the drive thru and there it was...my 'special' tomato butt.

rant over.

now THAT made me laugh! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Know what you mean about the way 'things' are today. Bean there - done that lots of times.

AND you MUST be wrong about the tomato as I too have gotten that part? so IF all of us gets it then it has to be 50% of the (fake) tomato they are using? LOL

AND - the other day we stopped on the road for a sub from subway and while eatting it I kept telling Lori (she got tuna I got a club) this tomato taste like cardboard and so does the peppers? They didn't even look red or green? SO I know that they are buying 'cheap' greenhouse grown stuff. So glad we can come home and eat 'fresh'.

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I would gladly settle for the tomato butt if that is all of the tomato on my sandwich. No matter where I go, I order sandwiches without tomatoes because I don't like them raw. I always end up with one peeing on the other sandwich ingredients. The restaurant workers always think that I'm being unreasonable because I won't just haul it off and throw it away. I want a new sandwich that doesn't have tomato glop on it! Just a tomato butt would be so much easier to pick off and discard.

BTW- You are special, Jeepers! :cheeky-smiley-067:

BTW- You are special, Jeepers! :cheeky-smiley-067:

I'm assuming you mean special as in gifted and not special as in a mothers love kind of way. :girlneener:

Well, I didn't want to brag too much in the first post BUT, it seems everytime I drive somewhere everyone gestures to me that I'm 'number one'. That is so sweet of them! I just smile and give them the other finger. You know...the thumbs up. Special is as special does. :thumbs:

Tomato butt??? I've never heard it called that before, but what an appropriate description! I also laughed at Martian Chick's tomato peeing on the other sandwich ingredients. My sandwich tomatoes always end up peeing on my hand and running down to my watch band! You all are too funny!

:24:

Oh yes, this sounds so familiar. I never return with just one finger though...I blow them a big kiss, or wave and smile (hugely) while saying "good mornin' darlin'. How you doin?" Then they stew about it even more wondering why that 'dumb broad' didn't figure out their sign language. Heck, its just non-verbal communication...

Archived