MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

is Mt-rider down again?

Amishway Homesteaders

I talked to her last night and she's been innundated with helping a friend take care of some handicapped children that her friend takes care of.

She'll be spending the holiday with family but hopefully she'll be able to get back here shortly thereafter.

She's ok though...she's just a brat. Trust me, I know.

lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hellllloooooooo.... :wave: It's nice to be back. I'm reallllly rather exhausted but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Not only the recent week of "working" [which was great fun, btw]. But this night shift DH has been on since April has been grueling for both of us. Monday, he begins 2-10pm shift. At least then he can sleeep at nite and I get off the vigilance of trying to be quiet ALL day/4 days a wk in a tiny cabin. I'm known at 'Crash-Ooops'. <_<

Yes, dear Michael, I DID get that article. That lady does sound like her life is like mine. I haven't done anything beyond reading it yet tho. Thank you for thinking of me. :thumbs:

And hey....at least this got the OTHER BRAT to write something here. :girlneener:

We'll see how much I can keep up with the holidays [...yippeee, my bro and neice are coming for a week! :woohoo: ] but I've been cooking something in my mind for MrsS even while I was AWOL. A SCENARIO, of course! :whistling: Hatch that idea in January....mebbe???? :unsure:

MtRider :santa:

Archived