MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

snapshotmiki

I haven't updated recently as nothing much new is happening yet. Our new rescued dog is fitting in fine with the schnauzers and we are still waiting on a house to rent. Traditional Christmas stuff is just not appealing to me this year. Just God!

There is a fellow here in the park who does woodworking and I asked him to make me a bootstand. I explained what I wanted and this is what he came up with. It is waterproof and as rustic as can be! I love it!!!!!!

post-45-089185200 1324393927_thumb.jpg

post-45-007334500 1324393977_thumb.jpg

That looks a good bootstand. Sorry you haven't found a house yet.

Fly over here and bring the dogs. We'll have a great Christmas!

SO..........................

you wait until just before Christmas and THEN put up some nice pictures of a GREAT item for us all to make for Christmas Gifts! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

If you didn't ive so far away I would come over your house and...................................

well seeing it's Christmas Time here we will just let it go this time. :sHa_sarcasticlol::24: :24: :happy0203::24: :24:

:AmishMichael2:

Oh by the way

NICE BOOT RACK for drying out them boots!

I love the boot stand! That's very smart. Great idea for wet, muddy or snowy boots. I could use something like that because when I take my boots or shoes off in the garage I HAVE to bring them in because I'm afraid a mouse will make a warm snuggly home in one of them and I'd put my foot in there and...pass out.

Stored upside down and off the floor would make me -------> :cele:

This morning I called my D-Ex and wished him a happy anniversary and we had such a nice talk. Thanks to Miki I just found out today is Tuesday. The 20th.

He never let on that tomorow is actually WEDNESDAY the 21th. I thought all day this was Wednesday. He never let on. I just now called back and ate crow.

He said at least I remembered it was coming up and better to be a day early than late or not remember at all.

I agreed! :icon19:

Language question if it's ok, what is a D-Ex? Like Fedex? the delivery company?

Christy, D-Ex is sort of like fed-ex in that I shipped him off! :24:

D-Ex is my Dear Ex husband. We have remained great friends and best buddies. Most Exes aren't so dear. Ususally when I see someone talking about their Ex or 'D-Ex' the 'D' doesn't stand for dear. It's usually D*mn.

Sometimes when I see SIL I'm not sure if it's son in law or sister in law.

Archived