MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

You Ok Reci?

Guest Guest

I am still sick and very weak so I won't stay on long but will post freebies for all you freebie hounds... Another of my best friends passed away Wednesday from cancer. My friend who passed in January and Fran who passed away Wed and I were known as the 3 Muskateers. We were inseparable. I have been blessed knowing Martha and Fran and having them as part of my life. Both died from cancer and at a young age.. They were my best buddies. I just feel very sad over this great loss. I was closer to these ladies, closer to them than to my own sisters. I guess I feel lost right about now and being sick doesn't help.... Just had to vent

Guest Guest

So sorry, Reci........

Hope you get to feeling better and are back on your feet real soon.

Hope that you allow yourself to go through all the necessary steps of grief recovery and when you think of your friends, it will be with a smile on your face, a warmth in your heart and cherished memories that can never be replaced or bought and the sorrow, sadness and pain fading in the presence of all the blessings you had from knowing each other.

Mockin Birdie

Guest Guest

Huge hugs (((((((Reci)))))))

When you get to feeling better, you might think about planting something in your friends' honor. I planted a memorial garden in my father's memory and also planted a tree there, which means a great deal to me. It's helped me through the grief... and now I smile everytime I go out there and see it.

May you feel better REAL fast.

Guest Guest

I am so sorry to hear about your losses. I recently lost a very good friend also, in his 40's he had a massive stroke. Just hard to believe he is gone. I've been letting myself have lots of good cries. I was recently given some of his things. Had to cry all over again. Consider yourself hugged, reci. seldiesg