MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for July 22 - August 4, 2012

Snowmom

GoodMorningsparklepinkhat.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

Sorry, once again, the smilies page is gone.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

The week of July 22-28, I got in 6 miles that week. :)

Last week, July 29 - August 4, I got in 6. I'm guessing. about 12 for the two weeks.

I really need to get back to the walking and riding bike. I've put on a few pounds that shouldn't be and need to get them off. :( Guess we've been eating the wrong things around here these past few weeks. So, need to stop and get back on track. :)

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

It is so easy to get off track isn't it?

I have been having alot of pain lately so exercise is difficult. Moving has been pretty tough. I actually broke down a few days and took some of DH's pain pills.

Maybe I can do more now that I am feeling better.

Checking in...

Thank you Snowmom and Momo for keeping me going. I managed to take off 5 lbs. and promptly gained 10 with one meal. Told my DH and he :sHa_sarcasticlol: then bragged about how much he has lost. :banghead:

Last week was off track for me also, I was not focusing on anything. :shrug: End of the month bookwork and stuff. It has to be the heat. Mornings are in the 90's and the day time is unbearable with temps of 115+ in the shade. Even after the sun goes down it is still above 100. They did a news article warning parents to watch their kids around playground equipment. Hospital visits are way up due to 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns on children. The reporter had a laser thermometer and it was registering over 153 degrees on the slide. :knary:

Monday's exercise, walking and swimming, 3 miles

Saturday's cleaning house, laundry, etc, 2 miles

Time in between, maybe a mile more.

Total for the week, 6 miles.