MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles walked for September 30 - October 6, 2012

Snowmom

th_GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Was out of town Monday and then in town Tuesday, didn't get on line other than to quickly check our e-mail. The two days were tiring and went fast.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

Last week, September 30 - October 6, I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes and all, I got in about 9 miles, I didn't walk on the treadmill or bike at all. One of these days I am in hopes to get back down and do that.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

th_FALLHUGS2.jpgth_HAVEANICEDAY8-1.gif

:wave: Snowmom,

You are doing good. Sometimes it is just hard to push ourselves. :bouquet:

Last week, cleaning day, noon - 4pm, about 2 miles.

Trying to exercise daily, 1 mile

Misc. tasks..... 1 mile.

Total around 4 miles.

This week, shooting 1/2 mile, walked to the post office 1 mile, and strength training exercises, 1/2 mile so far. Maybe I will remember how many miles I really do a week. :shakinghead:

No 'smart' phone here. Just a basic years outdated cell.

Walked to the PO again. Strength training had to take a couple days off, pulled a muscle in my tummy. :imoksmiley: It is getting better, house cleaning today, on my knees and duff scrubbing floors and waxing furniture, 4 hours. Maybe I might be able to do the other exercises on Monday.

Someone tell me how I can cut my food in half, eat only one meal a day, exercise every day and still gain weight?!? :tapfoot:

(Stupid digital scale must be wrong.) :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Someone tell me how I can cut my food in half, eat only one meal a day, exercise every day and still gain weight?!? :tapfoot:

I read that if we cut back too much, our bodies will go in to starvation mode esp. if there's a lot of exercise added. I don't know if that's true or not but it's what I read when I googled to see why I was not losing (and even gaining) after cutting back a lot and increasing exercise a bunch.

Thanks lumabean for the reminder. I vaguely remember that info from years back. I still say my digital scale is wrong, when I eat one meal and gain 10 pounds! Really? LOL

Regardless, our budget has us using our stores and I am determined to get my bod back in shape. Just have an urgent feeling, it is a must do.