MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for October 14 - 27, 2012

Snowmom

th_GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

The last couple weeks, October 14 - 27 , I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes and all, I got in about a total of maybe 12 miles, I spent most of 3 or 4 days in bed the one week. I took some Zyrtec and boy that knocked me out. Slept a while got up read a few and slept more. My sinuses are getting better so am in hopes to get down and walk and ride.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

th_FALLHUGS2.jpgth_HAVEANICEDAY8-1.gif

Thank you Momo for bumping this. I forgot, remembered, forgot and remembered and forgot again to post.

I have not been doing very well, did not walk to the PO, did not shop, did not do much of anything because of self imposed stress about MIL. We went shooting, but that did not amount to much walking. My sights were loose and it seemed like a waste to keep shooting when the bullets were not hitting the right place. Tried to start doing my exercises and re-pulled the muscle in my tummy. :groooansmileyf:

Total miles... 3 or 4 maybe.

This week isn't much better. :sigh: