MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New TAG game

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, new rules for the tag game. I'm going to tag Ginger...I will post here why I think she is a great person, and then post somewhere for her to come here and read it, and then she has to tag someone else...by posting something nice about them (on this thread), and letting them know that they have to come here and read it and post about somebody else...and so on...

I thought it'd be a great way to encourage eachother! Let's try to keep the ball rolling and involve as many different people as possible!

So...here it goes:

Ginger is such a nice, encouraging person...she loves to lift others up through prayer and encouraging words. She is known for the love that she expresses to others, but mostly to her Savior...she is great!

Ginger, you've been tagged!

Ginger quietly enters, blushing

HappyGirl, I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea to tag others with kind words and let them know how much they mean to us!!

I'm going to tag Lowlander (whom I fondly refer to as Lowie)

Lowie is thoughtful and very respectful to all. She is so gifted in so many areas especially gardening and never ceases to educate me in countless ways. My personal favorite aspect that I love about Lowie is that she stands up for what she believes in and upholds her integrity. I'm referring to the post where she was working on the estate garden and the proprietors were involved in fox-hunting. No income in the world could compete with what she valued in teaching her children. For that and so much more, is why I am tagging my friend, Lowlander....you're it, Girl!!

Thanks Ginger!

I'll tag Lois. I'll not forget how patient Lois was when I was sitting up at 2.30am (our time) trying against all the odds to get my *********duck in my signature!!!!! I was still very new to the computer and was so chuffed when it worked - she talked me through it (with help from Debbielee).

You're it Lois!

Guest Guest

Awwww, Lois... I didn't know it was that important to you. I'm glad you liked it.

I kinda got away from it after so many never responded.

Guest Guest

westbrook ran and ran and everyone is so fast! so while Marqie wan't looking....

I tag Marqie cause she found a home here! And home means family! And cause she is new and cause she needs to post more and cause…well…just because she had her back turned and I could catch her!

Tag Marqie! your it!

Guest Guest

Marqie, when you have a chance, just jump in and post, we'd love to hear from you!

I will be tagging someone else to keep the game going...

Blebbie, you are next...you are such a great person! I love reading your posts, you are a fun friend, but also one that I know will be *there* when I need you, one that I can count on. Thanks for being such a great friend...for that, you're IT!

That's sooooooo sweet of you to say HappyG! Back atcha.......big time!

I know the idea of this thread is to pick people we admire...i have a problem......i love and admire sooooo many here.....i don't want to pick one over the other...especially all my Canadian Dool buddies......

Guest Guest

Dee, we know that you are in a tough place right now. Please take your time to write, and tend to yourself first! It will be fun when more than one peron is tagging! .

So here it goes...

Darlene! You have been officially tagged! I appreciate this site sooo much! You are a caring person, and it shows in your posts. You have such a great sense of humor (I love reading your posts), but what I have noticed the most is your willingness to give...parties, trips, a little more information, etc! Even if it's only at the tip of our fingers! Thank you for being so great!

Hillbilly, you have been tagged! We have all missed you and are grateful that you are back. You have such a spirit of service, wanting to do for others. You are always willing to give a helping hand to someone in need, and to encourage those who need it. Thanks for being so great!

Reci, you've been tagged! You are such a great person! You care about others in ways that we can't even begin to see. The countless times that I have gotten something free in mail has been a huge blessing...and all thanks to all of your work! You are commited and a hard worker. I'm not sure I know of anybody who gets as much done in the day as you do! Thank you for all of the things that you do, but especially, thank you for being you!

Guest Guest

Thank you for your kind words HappyGirl, you truly as such a special and much appreciated member to our site...

I tag Homey...

I have been blessed with so many incredibly special friends here, with Homey being one of the oldest and dearest...

She's one of the biggest brats you'll ever want to meet but don't let that fool ya...she's got one of the most loyal and giving hearts I've ever experienced.

She's the first MrsS friend I met in person and I'll never forget her nerotic need to straighten my pencil and papers on my table...she was constantly feeling the need to tidy everything and over time I've taught her how to *wing it*...*smile*

She's the sister I never had and I love her.

(((((((homey)))))))

I am Tagging the Feisty Snowmom! She has the cutest little girl giggle under big heart of gold of hers. Snowie your a real blessing to others,

I just have to make a double tag here!

Mare and I are Fresca Soulmate Queens! Mare your so saucy.

You remind me of a spirited arabian or an earth mother with a wildflower crown in your hair

I have got to make this a triple tag... sorry everyone

Twila- Girl you are a scrapper and a sweeetie all at the same time! You have a great sense of humor and a hidden compassion for others... Its a pleasure to know you... if anyone is missing a front whitepicket gate fence from their fr yards Twi might be the person that has it... : )

Guest Guest

Gosh, thanks Reci! What a nice compliment (blushing). Now, if I could only run free, eh?

I'm tagging Mountain Mommy. She has given tirelessly to this site, making it possible for us all to meet here. She's also incredibly talented with a pen. MM has a reverence for nature, and dearly loves her Alberta Rockies. She is a gentle soul, and a good friend. {{{MM}}}

You're it MM!!!

Secondly, I have to tag Nanapop in hopes that she is lurking. She contributed so much to the forums, and Nana........I MISS YOU!

You're it too, Nana!!!

Guest Guest

Dar - you shouldn't have!!!!

But since you did, I'll keep the nice things you said and scrap the lies (big sisters can do that).

Ah sigh..the poor geographically challenged.

Bring it on Homey! I just love MELTED cheese. LOL!

Since she started all this tagging I now tag HappyGirl. Turnabout is fair play sweetems! Got to keep that girl happy!

Guest Guest

I've been tagged! What a neat concept. Well having not been here long, I am tempted to tag everybody becuase all of you sound like such nice folks. But since I suspect that we must tag one person to keep this thing going I will tag snowmom. I don't know much about her but I think I woukld like to spend time talking with her. And since it seems like it's okay to do this I will tag happygirl back. Her name really suits her.

Wow, I see I have been taged by Reci.

Reci, you talk about being a blessing, you are one too. Thank you so much for being here for me. Thank you for the calls, thank you for information and help you give to me as well to everyone here.

Just know I love you all here and don't know what I would do without you. ((((((((((HUGS TO ALL))))))))))

Aww reci, you are a keeper in the friend department here... you go out of your way to keep all of us informed on very important events as well as freebies and money savers.. You're a scrapper too and one of these days we're gonna put our heads together and really get into some ornery trouble here...

I'm afraid I have to tag two people also.. one is Westbrook, where would we be without her humor, her sense of adventure and her posts.

The second person is Diinmi.... we have been friends for so long she is like a sister to me.. in fact I think we started out fighting here on mrs S. and then moved on to caring and sharing our joys and our pains ..

SOOOOO TAG U 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I've been tagged? Giggle, this is fun. Now, who can I tag that hasn't been tagged? There are soo many wonderful people here that I can't make up my mind. I know, I’ll tag one of the new ladies. Maryjobie, I hope you like it here, and oh, btw TAG you’re it! Giggle

Guest Guest

Frannie! How sweet of you, sorry if I gave the impression of being a newcomer.... I've been here since Jan. of 1999, just didn't post often, decided to do so in Dec.....

I think I will tag Logcabin mama, because she offered to put up my son last year when the weather was real bad and he was in her area......

You can't get nicer than this....

So, Logcabinmama you're tagged..... I hope this brings you out of hiding

Guest Guest

Thank you Happy for the kind words. However I think you was refering to my wife instead of me.

I really don't know most of you here, but since I was tagged, I will tag the one person I do know........

Llamamomma

She is a lady with a heart of gold. I never knew her, yet she came to our wedding and it was like we had always known each other. She is a very busy lady but always finds time for her friends. It has been a pleasure to know her and her family.

Hillbilly

Guest Guest

Thank you for your kind words. I am not sure I live up to all of them, but I will try to be the best me I can be.

After giving it some thought I came up with a couple of names that have not been tagged here yet. If I name you and you have been tagged before, oh well, your it again than.

Cookie Jar, you were one of the first persons I met here. You were like a lighthouse cookie jar beckoning others in to sample your cookies and join the family. You also had a bit of a mischievous way to you that was so inviting. Cookie Jar, your it!

Sunnie, you have been on my mind and in my prayers a lot. Although I don't really know you, I do know this about you. You must be a very strong woman and filled with grace. I hope things are getting better for you and that mountain you are climbing is by now looking like a little ant hill in comparison. Sunnie, your it!

Lilith, although I don't know you, I would love to see you join in our fun and give us all a chance to get to know you and welcome you to the family. Lilith, your it!

Snapshotmiki, you live a life that many dream of but never get to do. You are filled with so much adventure and you share it all with us. Thank you. Snapshotmiki, your it!

Becca Anne, you are walking a rough road. To me that tells me a lot about your character. God says he will not give us more than we can handle. Sometimes we wish God did not have such a high opinion of us. Yet, look at it, isn't it so awesome that God thinks so highly of us that he allows us to go through things that will not only challenge us, strengthen our characters but cause us to lean on him and always draw closer to him to help us make it through the next day, the next hour, the next minute, the next moment. You are blessed with God's hand upon you and your family. Becca Anne, your it!

Hill