MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

New TAG game

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Mischievous? moi?

Where ever do you get these ideas? (wink)

Thanks for the tag though I do feel like teasing Voi with no more *group* taggings, leave some people for us to tag. LOL

Your a cool girl who speaks her mind which I adore, hugs to you.

I have to tag someone familar as I've just returned so I haven't met enough new people to trick {cough} I mean.., Invite to this section.

Though there are many wonderful souls here, my shout out is to Darlene, my home girl Miami and an all around inspiration. Kind hearted, fun loving and willing to let me start the CHICA GUN CLUB again! (Don't ask...LOL). Simply the best...

Your loyal fan cookie

Thank you so much Hill I have tears in my eyes! Your support and encouragement has meant so much to me through this challenging time!

I am going to tag motherearth. She has been a wonderful source of many frugal tips and homesteading advice for a long time here at Mrs-S. I admire you so much for your strength under difficult circumstances, can do spirit and wisdom!

Yow! Don't tag so hard Snowie! (I'm just so glad you didn't see me fall off the diet wagon for DH's birthday)

I'm tagging our nice, newby ...Seldiesgirl! Come out ,come out ,wherever you are dearie.

Guest Guest

Snowmom, you’ve always been there for me, a true guide and help mate. Besides, anyone who could put up with me for 41 years deserves a medal for perseverance, as well as stubbornness.

But then some people, as in my case, are just darn lucky. Love you dear.

Now I guess I’m going to tag Reci, for being a good friend and counselor through some of the problems we’ve had, I know Snowmom as appreciated your help and advice.

I love you and Snowy. Any fella who speaks of his matey with the admiration and affection you have, is tops in my book!

Tried and true for sure. Its a pleasure and a delight to know you both and be a friend to you and your lady. I am honored!

In the meantime I think I am going to tag the ever lovely Chica and head boss of the illustrious Mrs. S... Darlene herself, whose wit and wisdom keep us all afloat on this cybership of hers...

Guest Guest

*SMILE*

Ya know happygirl, this was an awesome idea of yours to start this...it has allowed us all to share how we feel about each other, which in turn reminds each of us that we all have special qualities that matter to others...

Reci is an absolute doll...I had the pleasure of talking with her on the telephone not too long ago and was very impressed with her wit and intelligence...she very quickly proved to be a valued member here and I'm so honored she chooses to call MrsSurvival home...

I don't think there's been too many posts that haven't put a HUGE *smile* on my face that CookieJar has written. Her spunk and humor keep us all in stitches. I'm not sure if she always remembers how much that means to everyone, so I figured I'd remind her. It's so wonderful that she has time again to *play* with us and I look forward to getting to know her better....GO CHICA GUN CLUB...WOOOOHOOOOO rofl

I'm gonna tag the *boys*...

While MrsSurvival is mostly comprised of women, we've always loved our *boys*. I sure hope they know how much we all appreciate them and admire them and we're so honored they are here...

To caveman, you're such a sweetie. So patient and helpful with all of us, and overall very involved in trying to help MrsSurvival be all that *she* can be. We're SO glad you're here and appreicate all you do...

To Cappy...any man that is married to *wannabe* purple haired lady is ok in my book...rofl You also, have become a very trusted and valued part of our home. And in a way, our *boys* help to maintain a feeling of safety here, at least to me, for some reason.

Hats off to all our *boys*, we're so happy ya'll are here.

(((((((((((((caveman))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((cappy)))))))))))))))))

*smile*

Guest Guest

Yes Mare, I'm lurking.... about 5 minutes at a time, whenever I can. It just isn't nearly as often as I'd like.

Love,

Nana

Guest Guest

Okay, Deb. Since I'm new here, I don't know many people, but I will tag some whose posts I have really enjoyed reading and another good friend who posts here.

I tag Shepherd - what a wonderful person she is, filled with great recipes and stories of her farm. I think you're great, Shep. You're tagged.

I tag Sandra - I've enjoyed so much reading about her boys in the service and now her ideas for adopting. I think that's so great and I wish you the best.

And I tag Ginger - I just love the new forum and the threads that you have been posting daily. What an encouragement!

Why thank you honored member Blebbie for the tag.... You made my day... I guess if I was going to tag someone I would tag....Do, she moves almost as fast as I do and seem to work hard outdoors, just like me.....and I want a ride on your ride on lawn mower..