MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for April 28 - May 4, 2013

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGDOGS2.jpg

There is still a bit of snow here and there around, this is the latest we have had snow in I don't know how many years. The lakes still have a lot of ice on them and this Saturday is fishing opener. The weather this year has really been different. The sky looks really cloudy right now so we will be getting rain again today, we can use the rain, then maybe it will help the lakes to thaw more. :)

Needed to get this posted as we have someone coming to scrape and paint the kitchen ceiling

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swimming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gif DANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These will be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif What else can you think of that isn't listed, just add it and let me know. :)

I got in a total of 8 miles for shopping, stairs, dishes, house cleaning, laundry, weights, etc. I didn't walk again last week. I have now gone three week without walking or riding, just have to get back down and really work on the bike and treadmill.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

HUGS3.jpg HAVEAGREATDAYTEAPOT.gif

April 28 - May 4 = 12 miles (jogging)

I missed 4 days this week -- lots of family drama going on, and I don't handle that sort of thing well, which led to slipping back in to some less healthy patterns (ben & Jerry are such comforting pals :Blushing: ~ and just sitting on the couch watching Keeping Up Appearances (I love Hyacinth :) ) with a pint (or so) of Ben & Jerry's doesn't count for many miles ... if it did .. watch out, I'd be racking them up :P)

Heading to Florida tomorrow, and will be gone 8 days, so I am determined I will at the very least walk or jog along the path by the river in the mornings before everyone else wakes up. If that falls through, my back up plan is to put my nephew in a stroller and walk around the path in the afternoon ~ he'll need a nap, and instead of staying indoors with him while he sleeps I can actually get some activity in. Well, that's my plan (both A and B :) ) so we'll see how it fairs. Feeling optimistic about it :)

Edited by lumabean

I hope you have a great time on your trip lumabean.

My total was poor. 3 miles at best. My back was not letting me do much so, I rested more than usual and ate more than I should have. This week I am hoping to do better. Finding the ambition to get back on my schedule is not going well.