MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fuzzy Friday

Good Morning All, who venture here.

"Fuzzy" indeed. I misplaced my glasses. So, if you find a typo error, forgive me. LOL! I have my +3.5 pair, but they put my nose a couple of inches away from the computer screen. Ha! That explains the headache :shakinghead:

We have nothing on our agenda, that I know of, for today.

What are you doing?

My recent filling fell out this morning. OW!! I called DH at work and we got in a huge fight. I got the whole you're lying, it doesn't hurt, even though the dentist is willing to stay a little later, I won't leave this job site, this job has to be done today, this happened at the worst possible time. (like I'm sitting here with a screwdriver trying to dig the filling out or something and wanted this to happen on purpose). Which I interpret all that as "Work is more important that you. I don't care that you're in pain. It doesn't matter that you're pregnant and won't be able to eat until this is taken care of." I don't know what I'm more upset about--him refusing to come home or him outright calling me a liar when I told him I'm in pain.

We've been through this before last year when I was having the allergic reactions and needed to go to the docs. Apparently, his workplace will fall to the ground if he's not there. Well, if it's like that, send out your resumes and let current workplace collapse, they must not be much of a company if they can't operate a day without you. Further upset because I'm wondering if this is how it will be if I go into labor during his work hours. Lots of questions running through my mind.

The next opening the dentist has is Monday afternoon. They offered to call my pharmacy to call in a prescription for something for the pain. I told them that since I'm pregnant, I don't want any painkillers as they probably aren't good for the baby. I'm so mad at and hugely disappointed at DH right now.

Prayers that I just need another filling and it's nothing more than that, please.

Aw OOTO, sorry you are having a rough time of it! :hug3:

Once my DH put a boat battery in the trunk of MY car to take it to a friend. HE forgot about it. The next time he opened MY trunk he saw the battery had tipped over and some of the acid had leaked out and had eaten a hole in the trunk's carpet. He said, "Well if you didn't drive like a maniac that wouldn't have happened." Seriously?

We laugh at it now but at the time I was ready to---------> :frying pan:

Thank you all. And thank you for letting me vent.

I have a couple packages of that temp filling material (I thought they'd be great prep items). The filling was on the side of my back tooth, literally right along the gum line. I decided not to temp fill it as the gum is super super sensitive. I don't want to touch there at all. Literally, there's my gum, a space where the filling was and then the rest of my tooth.

What's really sucky is this is the filling I had done back in Feb. or March. Ya know, I was taking care of dental stuff before we started trying to get pregnant. I don't do well in THE CHAIR, so I thought I'd just have a cleaning during pregnancy and that was it. I didn't want the extra stress/anxiety of being in THE CHAIR while pregnant.

Had to call the OB office and have them fax a list of what's safe to the dentist. I'm good to go with novacaine as long as it doesn't have epinephrine in it.

Obviously, I'm not chewing on that side. I'm not eating much and sticking to food I don't have to chew much. Only pain was when after having blood drawn this morning for tests, I took a sip of 7-up. Not doing that again.