MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for November 3 - 9, 2013

Snowmom

th_FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

Last week, November 3 - November 9, I did it, I DID it, I walked and rode the bike, so, I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes I got in 14 miles. I hope to get in a few miles again this week on the bike and treadmill. :) Oldpine came down and walked 1/2 a mile and did 2 miles on the bike. He is still doing a LOT of coughing, but, hope it gets better soon. I guess this can last up to 2 - 3 months or longer. :(:(

Now, if we were hunters, we could get in a few more miles as deer season started on Saturday. I've only heard a few shots so maybe our deer are safe. :) If we liked to eat them, we could get one so easy.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

th_FALLHUGSBEAR.gifth_HAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

:cheer: Congratulations Snowmom!

I had to go to MIL's so my miles were way down. I took the dog a mile one day, then sat in the car, sat at her house, sat in surgery, sat watching her recover…. seems like sitting is harder than walking.

Praying both your husbands recover quickly.