MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Interesting Body Language Video RE: Is the Vaccine Safe?

This video answered some of my questions. The man is not a doctor, he knows nothing about vaccines, yet he is very much tied to big pharma.  Follow the money.  This is all about what is coming. Both Gates and Fauchi. Neither are doctors nor have a degree in Pharmacy. Gates has always wanted to depopulate the world of as he says, to many people are polluting the air we breath. Fauchi, is experimenting with different viruses and wanted to see what would happen if one got out. Makes you wonder about what is really going on behind the iron curtain. Remember Hitler?  These things are very much like what happened before Hitler came to power.  Yes, I could be wrong but we don't need a passport showing we got the vaccine. That is documented by our doctors and anywhere else we got these jabs. They don't do it for the flu vaccine or any other vaccine. Just this one.  This vaccine is not what we think it is and is a precurser to the mark of the beast.

This video answered some of my questions. The man is not a doctor, he knows nothing about vaccines, yet he is very much tied to big pharma.  Follow the money.  This is all about what is coming. Both Gates and Fauchi. Neither are doctors nor have a degree in Pharmacy. Gates has always wanted to depopulate the world of as he says, to many people are polluting the air we breath. Fauchi, is experimenting with different viruses and wanted to see what would happen if one got out. Makes you wonder about what is really going on behind the iron curtain. Remember Hitler?  These things are very much like what happened before Hitler came to power.  Yes, I could be wrong but we don't need a passport showing we got the vaccine. That is documented by our doctors and anywhere else we got these jabs. They don't do it for the flu vaccine or any other vaccine. Just this one.  This vaccine is not what we think it is and is a precurser to the mark of the beast.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...