MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Authorized vs approved jab

I was talking to my Specialty Pharmacist this week about an autoimmune drug I recently started. She was so sweet at the end and wanted to remind me that she wasn't pestering or badgering me about taking the 'vaccine', then went into her spiel. At the end, I reminded her that none of the jabs were 'approved' yet, only 'authorized'. She disagreed and told me that the Pfizer shot was approved. I disagreed and mentioned that the 'approved' Pfizer shot was not available in the USA yet. There was silence at the other end of the phone. Even medical personnel can be misled these days.  :scratchhead:  Here's some of the legal explanation from Liberty Counsel that's available to us when we're confronted by others:

FDA Does a Bait and Switch with COVID Shots

Aug 27, 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has done a bait and switch by announcing it approved its “first COVID-19 vaccine” in order to push the “vaccine” mandates and protect the Pfizer pharmaceutical company from legal liability. However, there is currently no fully licensed COVID shot on the United States market. 

Albeit confusing, and probably intentionally so, this summarizes the current status of the Pfizer-BioNTech shots: 

1. All existing Pfizer vials (in the hundreds of millions), remain under the federal Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) (meaning people have the “option to accept or refuse”);
  2. The third or “booster” Pfizer shot is identical to the above and remains under the EUA with limited use to certain categories of people;
  3. BioNTech received FDA approval for people ages 16 and above under the name Comirnaty, but there are no Comirnaty doses available in the United States;
  4. In other words, there is currently NO FDA approved COVID-19 injection available anywhere in the United States. Every COVID shot in America remains under the EUA law and thus people have the “option to accept or refuse” them; and
  5. Even when an FDA approved COVID shot becomes available, individuals are protected by federal law and many states laws from being forced to get these shots based on their sincere religious beliefs or conscience rights. 

On August 23, the FDA issued two separate letters for two separate injections. There are now two legally distinct (Pfizer vs. BioNTech), but otherwise identical products. 

The first letter is regarding FDA’s biologics license application approval for the Pfizer Inc/BioNTech COVID-19 injection which has been named Comirnaty. Yet Pfizer has not started manufacturing or labeling this drug for U.S. distribution, so it is not even available in the U.S. It is unclear whether or not it is protected by a liability shield, but web-based U.S. government communication indicates that the same program that provides compensation for COVID vaccine-related injuries will apply Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) rather than the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program).  At this point, there apparently has been no compensation paid to people injured by one of the COVID shots via the CICP.

The Pfizer injection, on the other hand, is still considered experimental under U.S. law. There is a legal difference between products approved under authorization of emergency use (EAU) compared with those the FDA has fully licensed. The FDA issued another letter for the existing Pfizer shots which confirms they are still under EUA, are not fully approved, and has a liability shield. 

• Like 5

It is true that the vaccine is not really approved here in US. We were told it was so that people that said they would not get it unless it was approved. By doing this the Biden administration won because more people got vaccinated that was holding out for FDA approval.  Follow the money and you will find out our government lied to us yet again.

12 hours ago, Mother said:

Homey, can this be verified?  I’m not familiar with the Liberty Council.

Here is a good place to start on your personal research. https://lcaction.org/vaccine 

Liberty Counsel has numerous lawsuits pending against forced vacs of federal employees. They receive thousands of phone calls and emails every day from military, police, private citizens working for large companies, and churches. They currently have pending litigation from the district level all the way up to the Supreme Court level.  I think you will like them.  :wave:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1