MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Psssst.........

Guest Guest

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY MARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I sure hope you had a Maaaaaaaaaarvelous Birthday!

(sorry......i can't get all my fun smilies to work today....just picture all kinds of happy birthday smilies sending you great wishes)

smoooooochies,

deb

Shepherd runs to the kitchen and throws together a homemade jelly roll cake, only makes it a chocolate cake and spreads French Vanilla ice cream over it, then rolls it up and puts it in the freezer until Mare's ready to celebrate with us all.

Happy Birthday Mare!!!!!

I can't get my smilies to work either! What's the deal? But, dear Mare, I want you to know that even though there are no smilies here, there are plenty in our hearts as we wish you a wonderful *belated* birthday, and best wishes for this next year! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Mare,

I hear it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you

I hear it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time . . .

(from a song by the Beatles, with apologies for misquoting) sg

Thanks for all the good wishes! I spent the 12th in Kansas, making copies of old photos, news articles, etc. for genealogy work on our family history. Also had a small family reunion in Oklahoma on the 10th.....prolly my last trip that direction. We visited the cemetary and got photos of all of the headstones of our family members buried in Enid. If any of you should go through Enid, Oklahoma, be sure to see the Chisolm Trail exhibit they have in the Government Springs Park there. Pretty cool!

Our flights were a comedy of errors, giving me some good material for the scrap books. We got home quite late last night, and CM wasn't home yet, but he had left me a vase with two dozen gorgeous pink roses (my favorite rose) and a beautiful card. I think he has something else in mind for next weekend.