MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

ForJars canning lids Black Friday Sale

Info posted by Leisa at Sutton's Daze

Forjars is having a Black Friday Sale and this is one you won't want to miss. Black Friday Sale starting the 24th 6pm till the end of the 28th. There will be 30% off all products except the bundles as they are already heavily discounted 30% off and when you add my code SUTTONS10 you get an additional 10% off. That's 40% off of your purchase!! Stock up friends! This is an amazing sale!! 

https://forjars.shop/

• Thanks 3
10 hours ago, Homesteader said:

Is that 40% off the original? Or is it 30% off the original and an additional 10% off the balance? I'm trying to dust off my brain from a marketing class I took eons ago.  ;)

I was just quoting Leisa. :rolleyes:

But I think you are correct.  ;)   

$49.99 - 30% = $49.99 - $14.99 = $34.99 -10% = $34.99 - $3.49 = $31.49

BUT

$49.99 - 40% = $49.99 - $19.99 = $29.99

However, since the total is below the $50 needed for free shipping, you may wind up having to pay that. :scratchhead:

• Thanks 1

I'm thinking at that price if you get both the small mouth and the wide mouth it might come to the $50 needed for free shipping. I will be looking into this as I do want to get them. will look at what else they have that I could use that might push it over the $50 amount to get the free shipping but not sure what else they sell yet. Will look around at the sight to see best way to go.

• Like 1