MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fine Print

mommato3boys

Well 2023 is almost over but before I commit to 2024 I want to read the fine print. Why, well 2023 sure didn't turn out the way I had it planned. About the only good thing I can say for 2023 is we were healthy. The only this that happen was a stomach bug struck about a week ago. But everything else was taken to you know where by the flying monkeys in a hand basket. :cheeky-smiley-067:

• Like 5

:wave: MT3B,  nice to see you posting.  I know those flying monkeys and that hand basket all too well also.  

Let’s make a pact and make up our minds that 2024 will at least bring us hope!!!   :grouphug:

• Like 4

Actually Jeepers, you have had more than the front seat of that handbasket. That was a lot to have to deal with. 

I have been in that handbasket since late 2019 and I haven't gotten out of it yet. 

Mother, I am counting on 2024 bringing all of us hope. I think most of us on here have been through a lot.  

Had that talk with GS and gave him an altitude. adjustment. Wow! what a change he made in 2 hours. Now to see if that adjustment holds up. 

• Like 5

Yep, GS just got up and the adjustment is still holding up. He leaves for work around 2pm. So, praying he learned his lesson. Time will tell. 

MT3B, I really am glad that things were better for you this year. My prayer is that with everything that is going on right now in this world that 2024 will be a huge blessing for all of us here. 

I think we have all rattled our brains trying to figure out how to prepare for the mess this country is in. I am hoping things will calm down but don't like what I keep hearing about gas prices.  We all need to continue to stay healthy and for those that are having health issues to try to improve on those issues also. 

• Like 2