MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bartlett side of the family

Good morning everyone.     image.jpeg

Well, I'm here so now to let you all know that I have been doing a lot of work on my genealogy.      I have found my Bartlett's back to 1049.    There are at least 2 "sirs"  and I thought that is interesting.     :)      Well, now I need to get busy on some of the other lines.      I am thinking the "Lee's" will be a good one.    

image.png

• Like 4

1049 is very impressive.  I wish I had time to explore mine too. I've only got back to the 1800's on my moms side. No big deal really because my grandma was born in 1898. 

• Like 2

The Bartlett's are on my mom's side.      She was a Bartlett.     It was my 7th Great Grandfather who came to America and his wife Mary was on the same ship with her mom and the rest of her family.     Her father had come over on the Mayflower and had been here for a while, right now, I can't say just how long.      So yes, I know who and when they came.    :)   

One day I may put some of the information in here.    :)         It was something to trace it back.      I used Find a Grave to fine the people.      There are several spellings of the name too.     :)        Some used double t's in the middle and others at the end.    

Snowmom

• Like 2

What an amazing heritage! Both sides of my family came here pre-WW2. Some through NY and the others through Canada. How the "German" met and married the "French" is just as amazing and bewildering as how the "Italian" met and married the "Irish." :scratchhead:

• Like 2