MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My Fingers May Be Here at MrsS but.....

Homesteader

my mind is on the 2 leftover cookies in the living room. I made some fantastic cookies for Christmas. I had one on Christmas Day (my treat to myself for one day)I made about 10 dozen of them and we are down to the last few cookies. DH has been eating them up this afternoon. Right before I came in here I walked by him in the living room. He is asleep on the couch with the last 2 cookies on his chest in the container. They look sooo good. Maybe I should eat them before they fall on the floor or he wakes up and finishes them off. OR maybe I should just keep posting until he wakes up and eats the last 2. A moral dilemma here. I've been so good on my diet until now...Hmmm.You know DH is diabetic. It would be kind of me to eat them for him, right? LOL...

LOL, Momo! It sure is a dilema...what to do...what to do....

Well, as your friend here at Mrs. Survival, I'll have to sacrifice for you both and eat the cookies. Too much temptation for you all...not that I need them either! grin.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Thanks for the Laugh Momo!! grin.gifgrin.gif

I REALLY think.....you best trot in there and grab those suckers....and enjoy them....you can start fresh with us after the New Years......

You know you'll be doing a good deed...it's for the best ya know....

Run.....ga-head.....

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Oh, Momo, of course you must take the last 2 cookies away from him. Like Deb said, we are all going to start over after the first of the year. smile.gif

I have had more sweets these past 4 days than I have had in probably 4 months. But, after the first of the year. I really am going to try hard. I plan to get back to my walking too.

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

wavey.gif Hi Momo, you made me laugh, I thought it was going to be something serious.,where your mind was... However I do see your dilemma, it would be wrong to let him eat them and if you love him as much as you do, you should go quietly in, take the container away gently, so as not to disturb his much deserved nap. Then tip toe quietly out of the room, go into the kitchen and chow those cookies down. After all, there are only two little ones, and if you eat them standing up they don't have any calories.lol

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

You all must hate people like me. I don't like sweets. Never have. My mom rembers cleaning my room went I was little and finding a whole bag of Holloeen candy at Easter time. LOL. I do like paydays. And there is a candy store here downtown that makes their own chcolate. Gads no those chcolate coated peanuts are to die for. Sorry to say I never got there this year. frown.gif not that they don't make them all year long. But I normally make one stop there before Christmas. But if I buy them DH eats most and HE DOESN"T NEED THEM. Boy got to get him exerciseing on all those machines he bought this year. Poor things are getting lonely. frown.gif

di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO This is what I get for being late! Oh MOMO.....I would have prevented that cookie snatchen episode! smile.gif But nothing I can do now so please forgive me for not being here to take the temptation away! lol

There are 2 ways to get rid of cookies....

wait wait NO not eat em!

#1 throw them in the garbage

#2 let them get stale then throw them in the garbage! smile.gif

See wasnt that so easy???

------------------

suzzee3.jpg