MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pounds lost in December

logcabinmama

Wow, what a laugh. jump.gif

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think I put at least one or two back on. frown.gif To much candy, cookies and the rest of the good foods. smile.gif

So, now we must get ourselves going again and see what January brings. I know for me, it brings 3 Birthdays, but may only celebrate two times. So, will have to be careful of the cake and ice cream.

Hope someone did better than I did.

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

biggrinangelA.gif Tee-hee! I'm a saint! I'm a saint! Ok, maybe not, but I have lost some weight...maybe about 3 pounds? Not bad to be over the Holidays! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

[This message has been edited by happygirl (edited January 03, 2003).]

Well, personally I am celebrating the fact that I ONLY gained TWO pounds over the Holidays. grin.gif

Believe me, I do NOT deserve to get off so lightly! rolleyes.gif

------------------

gl.jpg

[This message has been edited by Goose Liver (edited January 04, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Goose Liver (edited January 04, 2003).]

Like this Momo? tung2.gif

grin.gif Found it at the ultimately pointless website (or something like that!).

------------------

CONGRADULATIONS Happygirl! I'm NOT a saint either but I did lose 6 more lbs. I KNOW I couldn't have done it without being in the OA program. I'm so thankful for not having to diet anymore! I must be stuck on 6 cause I lost that last month too! I'm not complaning! For me it is a Miracle not having gained over the holidays! smile.gif

GOOD LUCK everybody as we all battle the bulge!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Let's face it HappyG......the reason you lost weight is because of you wisdom teeth being pulled and you couldn't eat! Come on admit it!!!! grin.gif

As for you Suzzee.....well.....you did great!

I'm joshin you Happ.... grin.gif

Congratulations ladies!!!!!!!!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

*HappyGirl Blushes in 10 shades from pink to red* Oh, no...YOU REMEMBERED!!! grin.gif Yes, I'm afraid that may have had something to do with it...and being in Mexico without a car in nice weather...lots of walking! Haven't put them back on, though...and hope to start Monday (tomorrow) excersizing on the airwalker. Let's see how commited I am to that size twelve...I'll start one size at a time, though.

How honest are you all? Here it goes for me...I'm 5'7" and weigh 204.5 lbs. I wear size 18. When I got married (5 and a half years ago) I was almost a size 12, maybe a little over, but sure squeezed into my wedding dress! So I'd love to be back at that size and feeling good. I have to admit that one of my reasons for wanting to lose weight is because 9/11. They say that some people that weren't in shape didn't make it because they couldn't handle it. If something EVER happens (not necessarily like 9/11), I want to be able to protect my 2 year-old DD. As it is right now, I'd hand her off to my DH (who isn't as good in shape as he used to be, either) and say "I'll meet you somewhere". But if he wasn't around and there was a real emergency, I'm not sure what I'd do. So, hopefully I'll be in shape before anythings ever happens. Or I hope nothing ever happens...but just in case.

Ok, I'll close this book for now... grin.gif

------------------

(((((((((((((happygirl))))))))))

You didn't say ANYTHING wrong at all! Your honesty is a nice refresher! I know what you mean about being in shape and having some emergency or etc....I'm proud of you! I think people were just posting weightloss and no-one checked here yet! DON'T FEEL BAD!

You are a real joy at this forum!

((((((((((((hugs happygirl))))))

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Happy Girl, you've done nothing wrong..... sometimes, people just take a while to get back to you......I know sometimes I feel like I have stopped an entire link...pouring my heart out and noone answers back..... I'll always answer you, because I follow you.... remember? I think your reasons for losing weight are great, especially losing it for your daughter..... being in shape and physical active with your kids is important. grin.gifgrin.gif

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning everyone.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, HappyGirl. No, you didn't say anything wrong, I just didn't get here yesterday. I spent to much time on Yahoo with Fran, wink.gif we do like to talk you no. I had to get off and do some things. Like now, I really need to get going but am answering this one first. This will make 3 posts today.

I think I am the shortest one here. I am 5'2" or use to be that now they say I am only 5'1 1/2". I am sorry, but I just can't put my weight in here. I really could lose 30 pounds and it wouldn't hurt me at all. When I got married 40 years ago, I was 115 pounds and I think I was wearing a size 8 - 10. I don't want to get back down to that but I would love to get to 135.

I too am going to get back to walking, next Monday I have plans to start in. My bike is in the garage yet, but Old Pine has to get it back downstairs for me. Then if I do like I should, I will add the miles up and get the exercise I should. I'm in hopes Old Pine will do some walking as well. Then we will get more miles. smile.gif

I agree with you and Suzzee, we all need to be in shape in case things go wrong and we need to be able to walk fast.

I want to congratulate everone who lost weight in December. With the holidays You all did very well. Suzzee said that people can gain as much as what was it, 16 pounds??? So see, we all did great. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Oh Gosh Happy G.....i honestly didn't see your post either......your such a cutie! And your brave.....i'm not....i'm 5'11 1/2" and don't weigh 204.5....how's that for an answer?

Oh Snow....your a petite thang...like Brigie! How cute...i wanna pick you up and squeeze ya....Hahhahhahhahhahhahhahhaha grin.gif

Love you guys!

debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited January 08, 2003).]

Thanks you guys...I had wondered if I had broken some unspoken rule about not describing yourself here... grin.gif I love you guys too.

I found a good incentive to keep up my excersizing everyday. I won't get on the internet until after I have done my time grin.gif. Now, I have an airwalker and walked for about 20 minutes...how many miles would that be? And I did power walk. I thought I'd start out slow, and move my time up as I go. But, I sure hope that by this time next year I'm in a lot better shape...and can pull out those old jeans of mine!

Thanks for all of your encouragement...you guys are a great help!

------------------