MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

pity party

Linda

Cheesecake and chocolate works on me like beer for a drunk gets me to talking... yum

as most of you know my DH is a sick man. Has been for two years. when this all first happen we handle it. we where running from doctor to doctor, all kinds of testing and everyting, plus all the ER visits. I was so proud of myself that I was able to keep it all together. with no help from meds.

but then again I really never figure this would get any worst and that DH would get better, if not cured. You see I believe in miracles, so much so that maybe i took it for granted. i don't know....

any ways DH isn't doing better. he went to the hospital nine months ago and then six months after that. and now it looks like maybe again and it has been just three months.

i am worried and scare... this may sound silly to some but I hope you understand what i am trying to say.

DH and i have talked about his death as well as Dd and i. HIs death doesn't scare me, it does make me sad. Cause i would miss him so much. but because of our faith we are at ease with that. What scares us both his what kind of life will he have. what is it going to be,f rom here. I try to keep things normal for him so he doesn't have to worry. so it doesn't bring him down any farther. Our money situation is gotten worst also. I had tried to go look for a job.( HA!! that went over like a lead ballon, for someone in their 50's) anyways I can't go to work cause he needs me here to take care of him. I am just thnakful that we had stuff put up. but after a while it does get used. I just feel so disappointed. our garden didn't do well, etc...

I know there is a way out of this and I just got to fine it. but don't know where to look. plus right now i am just too tried. Iknow that things will get better it's just getting from here to there.

i feel bad for feeling such when there is so many others out there having worst trouble then I.

thank you all for you surport. it means a lot.

i'll have another slice of that cheesecake...thanks

Theyd, I hate that you are going through so much. and anytime you need a shoulder we are here for you. Do not you ever worry about self pity. If anyone deserves a pity party right now, honey I am handing you the balloons. You have way too much on your shoulders right now....IF you need to sound off at anytime, you know where to go. We are here for you.......

I am so sorry about how things are going for you and yourDH. You are walking the steps that many of us will follow. I know that God gives courage and wisdom at time like these, but don't you wish that he would just give more than we need. I will keep you all in my prayers. Is there anything that we can do to help? I have a lot of resources in health related areas, I can find information for you and your family if that would help.

Keep us informed

Don't worry about always trying to be perfect and strong, theyd...your life is very real to you, just as mine, and all of ours are very real to us.

It's ok that we sometimes feel tired and hopeless and fearful. I'll never forget when outta the blue, you reached out to me, in the midst of all you are going through, to give me encouraging words, support and unconditional love...and I hardly knew you then.

Those actions you exhibited, are an indication of all the people here. We all love you very much, and are here for you, in whatever capacity we can be. Some of us have gifts and/or talents that can be of support to you in certain areas, some of us can just lend a caring ear, and others will pray quietly and annonymously in the back rows.

Just remember that whatever you need, we care and are here for you.

((((((((((((((theyd)))))))))))))))))

You are a uniquely special and beautiful woman...my life is better having met you.

Love ya chica.

Theyd, I'm sorry I missed your post, as I have been off-line for a week. I feel for your trials, but I also know that you are an extraordinary woman. I pray for you all the time.....you know that I would love to be your neighbor. You have such a kind heart, and I'm so sorry when kind hearts hurt. I wish there was something I could do. If you'll send me your phone number in a PM, I'd love to call and talk with you. One day, Cavey and I will get out to Michigan, and I will get to hug you in person.

((((((Theyd))))))