MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where are you?

Guest Guest

Naaaaah...

I'm not just talking about *chat* (though I did peek into the empty chatroom last night).

I'm just talking about just *posting*.

Homey's got an excuse, as she's ready to or already flying back to the states.

Anyone else is fair game...

Post here or I'll start making up stories about why you *didn't*...

*darlene SWATs cat...*

I'm here chica...I've just been swamped trying to get all this canning done for Christmas presents...today I hafta make homemade italian sasuage, and then add that to marinara and then can it all...

I never said all my ideas were BRIGHT ideas...lol

I'm here for a short time. Been busy with mom and dad. Moms leg is almost healed but then she started haveing heart problems. Her heart was sending bad signals and was messing up the pacemaker. They were going to try lots of things but nothing worked or couldn't be done. Finally yesterday they cut the nerves to her heart so now it's just the pacemaker. She's doing great and maybe will come home Sat. Boy she's so tired of being in the hospital. I'll never be ready for Christmas which I think we'll have at the cabin. DD had the nerve to ask me if I wanted her Christmas list. GESS I already paid for her Feb. cruise all us women in the family are taking. Isn't that enough????Hope you all are doing fine. Diane

I'm here but there's just not alot going on right now.

Buttercup, is that from Christmas Vacation (movie) or

are you just miserable?

I keep Christmas simple. Do a little here and there

and by the time Christmas week comes up there's only

fun stuff left to do. Next week will be candy making

and gingerbread houses. FUN FUN FUN!!!

I've had a houseful of company with a close friend visiting with my sweet god daughter. My SIL is here until tomorrow. I finished my gift buying today and now I just have to wrap it all! This past weekend we had our annual gingerbread house decorating party which was a lot of fun. And last night DH took me to pick out my Christmas gift early. A sweet darling 2 1/2 wk old baby beagle puppy! I am so happy She comes home Jan 20th when she's ready to leave her mama.