MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello

Hi Lilly,

Welcome. No snow alert here. It was nice and warm today but it's supposed to cool down again soon.

It was DS's birthday today. He went to Costco and bought a large chunk of New York Strip steaks and brought them over here. We BBQ'd them and I fixed all the sides. His wife made a cake. We had a great time. The princesses were all adorable. The baby will be 4 months old in a week and she perfected a loud laugh for her Daddy's special day.

I just have a few things to finish up for Christmas. I need to bake tomorrow and I will be pretty much done except for stuff that can't be done too far ahead of time.

Hope everyone gets all their preps done and has a great Christmas celebration.

Hi Lilly! I'm from NW TN. In fact I just got home from doing some shopping in Murray KY a little while ago. I'm about an hour from Murray.

The last I heard the snow was suppose to start sometime after midnight. Hmmm, wonder if we really will get up to some snow in the morning?!

quiltys41~We must be neighbors then, LOL! I'm in Benton county. It's looking like we might get some ice before we get some snow, ICK! I've got laundry going and DH just left to get the truck and gas cans topped off. I told him I want to be as ready as possible then maybe if we're ready, we won't lose power LOL!

You lucky boogers you, here in southeast tenn. looks like we will get nothing but sloppy rains AGAIN.....

WEll I guess I have got to get off my backside and get to doing some more cooking, I guess our guest will make it after all, since snow is not going to be a problem here... I still have about 3 batches of candy to make and then will just go to cleaning and straightening up the house...

I can't wait for the holidays to be over, then maybe we want all be so busy and can get more time in the forum. I meant to come to chat monday night, but by the time I got through wrapping presents it was midnight...so missed it again..

Everybody have a good day, and if you are beginning your travels, take care and be extra careful, and can't wait too hear how everyones holidays go,,,,