MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lonely in here

Homesteader

I know it's a glorious day outdoors. Just want to remind everyone to try to make a pitstop in MrsS. today. If you can't stay for long just post a short message and let us know what's up! For once I don't think anyone here had snow.

Guest Guest

No, no snow. (She even admitted this to DH today.)

Hopefully DH will begin to understand that if you don't want your daughter to dress like Brittany or Paris, you might have to pay a bit more to get something *nice*.

We're very fortunate in that DD is modest in both actions and dress.

Guest Guest

*raising hand*...

I'm here...

I went and saw my son today, and that's about all I did today, other than htat I laid around relaxing, watching the cooking channel on tv...

I'm late too.... we had the funeral this weekend so I was out of town.

Weather is wonderful, it makes it very hard to be indoors. I missed class on saturday because of the funeral so now I have to be on the computer to do my homework.... what.... this isn't doing my homework

Well it's not so lonely in here now. In fact it's getting crowded. That's good because I just baked 2 loaves of Alabama Blueberry Bread. It's very good for you (with very little sugar) I'll bring some tea/lemonaid too.

WellI'm a little late, too, but it's hard for me to get here on the weekends right now and yesterday we went to go see the midwife, which is a four hour deal with the drive, LOL.

Anyway, we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! I was so happy and excited!!!! the midwife is pleased with everything so far.

We also got to sleep in the cabin last night, it was SO NICE. The one heater we bought won't be enough for the winter, LOL. I went to bed with two blankets, by 6 this morning I had six, hehe. But that's why I have so many blankets. Everytime I checked on the kids, they were fine!

Now,where's that yummy sounding bread and pizza?!?!

Mommy of Six

Archived