MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well, It's Wednesday....!

Mare

What's going on at your place today? We're hanging out, thinking about heading to the swimmin' hole in a couple of hours. I've got Canadian bacon and eggs going on the stove, coffee's done. Care for a plate? We'll be eating on the deck under the river maple.....

The sheets are all hung neatly on the line and the only thing left to do is to mop the kitchen and wash up the breakfast dishes.

I hope your Wednesday is perfect!

Good day every one. It's a nice day here. The reason for this post is to let you all know why Mom (Lois) hasn't posted in a while. On the 27th(1 month after bypass)Dad is back in the hospitol with DVT(bloos clots) in his right leg.The swelling and pain have decreased greatly. Hopefuly he will be home again tomarrow.

Guest Guest

Please give your mom and dad a big hug for us and let them know we're praying for them (((((lois and hubby)))))...

Well, today is my oldest daughter's birthday, so for her birthday dinner she wanted southern fried chicken marinated in buttermilk, yellow rice, corn and an icecream cake...to that I have added (without her permission of course lol) fresh asparagus, caesar salad and homemade garlic bread...

I've been standing at this goofy stove for hours frying up probably 15 lbs of chicken breasts...I'm at a point anymore that I dunno what I'm gonna do when I hafta cook a 1/4lb of anything...lol

Hope everyone has a great day!

Lois and Suzy..sure hope your hubby and dad heals up quickly and gets back home soon!

I mostly was in the hole today(the basement) doing the laundry. No matter how hard I try it seems like I can never get every scrap washed at once!

I've got a big pot of spaghetti sauce simmering for tonight.I put it on early this morning and it smells sooo good. I made a huge batch so I'll have several meals to freeze for later.

Have a great evening everyone.

Phew! Yesterday I couldn't get online at all (and I have DSL) so DH took computer to the shop and just got it back this afternoon. Seems like every time I turned around I was thinking "I ought to email so and so" or "I ought to print this out". Hah! So glad all is well again.

Lois/SuzyQ: So sorry to hear about DH/Dad's setback and I'll be praying. Thank you for letting us know.

Everyone's breakfast/dinners sound so good.

We've been out trolloping around getting together things for the trip DH is taking next week. Nothing like a trip with the church group to take a look and see your underwear is looking pretty shabby.

Guest Guest

ooooooops spider, I never got back last night to tell you that you missed dinner...rofl

Tonight though, I'm still cooking...steak quesadillas...

You and everyone are welcome to hurry over if you'd like!

Dad is feeling much better. No where near as much pain. Looks like he'llbe home on Friday,as of now.Mom has been tired,so don't worry if she dosen't get back to y'all for a little time longer.I hope she will take a well deserved rest!I'm not working right now so I'll be doinig all I can to help too. Thank you all for your prayers!!!

Archived