MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday

Dee

It's Friday and I feel good this morning. I've been in a grouchy mood lately but today I feel better. Not real happy with the cold and snow here in Iowa this morning but even that hasn't dampened my spirits!

Right now I need to keep moving so I can get to work and do my walking before the chillens arrive. After work I'm hoping to come home and stay in the nice warm house and find anything I can to keep me here. smile

Have a great day everyone. bighug

wave Good Morning Dee! and all who follow!

No snow in Alabama, that's for sure. Oh how my kids would love to wake up to a real snow...it just rerely happens here. Last year we got a light dusting and they were thrilled, some had never seen any snow at all.

I was cooking late into the night. I like to cook a lot at one time and then have a headstart on my meals for a few days.

So, as Dee often says, what's going on in your world?

It's gonna be a beautiful day here today...supposed to get lots of sunshine and then maybe rain by tomorrow. I'm off to work in a bit. Had two 3 yo's start in my class yesterday...one was cute as a button...and by 10am she had pinched someone, pushed someone, hit someone and run out the door with me chasing her...and she's coming back today. DarleneSwoon Guess she's gonna be my exercise for the day... grin

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Got a few more things to do outside and then I'll be ready for that cold and snow...well, as ready as I can be. frown NOT looking forward to it this year.

Rabbits automatic waterer is hooked up with pump and heater. Have heat bases in both chicken coops for water and under the goat's water bucket. All I have to do is plug them in when it gets cold.

Raked a bunch of leaves and stuffed the chicken coop full. (Almost 'lost' a little silkie...she was hiding in the corner and got buried. Had to dig her out. rollingeyes ) Also dumped a bunch in the goat pen. They LOVE the things. grin

Today, I have to do some repairs to the two nesting cages for the rabbits and get my incubator set up! clap By the end of the day I should have half the eggs I want to incubate and I think I'll start them and then it should take 4-5 days to get the other half.

Then I have to go to work. frown I am trying to get a better attitude about it. It is soooooo slow right now, but at least *I* still have a job....so many around here don't.

bighug and :kiss: and praying

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif everyone. smile

I have walked and ridden the bike, so have that done for the day. smile

I cleaned the refrigerator yesterday so that is done for a while. smile

It has been rainy and cloudy for the past 2 days now and it didn't get bright out at all yesterday, it looked about like it would at 9 or 9:30 in the summer here. It is still cloudy, but, no snow. Sorry Dee.

Speaking of snow, boy did they get it in the western part of South Dakota. They said Deadwood has about 3 feet of this nice white stuff.

I would like to get downstairs today and see if I can find my cutting table, (it has some jars on it that have to be moved), and some material and start a couple projects I've been putting off. I need to get a blanket made for our youngest grandson, as he is over a year old now.

You all take care and HAVEAGOODDAY1.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Archived