MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunshine Saturday

Freetobeme

I slept in this morning...a great change since I usually get up at 4:40 to go to work. Even the chihuahua repsected by extra shut-eye! She usually insists I get up and give her a treat. Today will be more work on the house. I can see the end of this project, thank goodness. I looked at properties on the Internet last night and found some I would like to go see. Talked to my DM and she said she wasn't sure if there was enough wood for the winter

Have a great day everyone. I'll check back in when I need a break.

Hello! I hope your shoulder is better today goatherder.

I slept in dreadfully late today (because I was up until 2:30 am chatting with Pixie, Darlene, and suzyq ). Since I stumbled out of bed, I've just been knitting and drinking tea. Our new dishwasher was delivered today. DH is still out of town until I get home from work at midnight. This is my last day of evening shifts for a couple of months. Yay!!! It will be hard to get out of bed on Tuesday though!

I don't really have plans for the rest of the day. I was going to try dipping some candles, but it's too late to start that now. Maybe on Monday? I'll probably do some cleaning instead.

Have a terrific Saturday everyone!

~Jo

Hello everyone! I've been away for quite awhile after having surgery earlier this year but wanted to check back in with y'all.

I've got chicken backs cooking and I'll be canning broth this weekend. It's smells so good in here right now!

Nice to see you Deb!

Jo how nice to have a new dishwasher..Hope you dh gets home safe..

Goatherder I know what you mean about wood! That's what we are doing today is splitting!

We had tacos for lunch today.. I had been craving them for awhile. They didn't taste as good as what I had hoped! Isn't that the way it is? The pumpkin pie I made yesterday turned out pretty good.. But the chocolate cake was awesome!

It's supposed to be 68 today... But it's almost 2 and it's only 56...

Hope everyone has a good night.. Take care.

Dawn

Got up and dh fixed breakfast as usual. Went to the store and got 10 lbs ground beef and put most of it in the freezer until next week when I plan on making and canning chili. Made a loaf of white bread (yum...), got a stuffed squash in the oven and now it is my time to play on the computer. Hope everyone has a great day. It was supposed to shower all day but the sun is out and it is beautiful. Almost warm. Great weaterh.

Archived