MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snowy Tuesday

logcabinmama

Mornin' Snowmom. It's raining here but supposed to turn to snow before long. Our temperature right now is 37 but will be steadily dropping as the day goes on!

Have a good day everyone!

Oh my gosh.. Have ya'll seen the weather today? Things could get nasty for a bunch of us.. Snowy in the north but dangerous storms in the Central US area.. Ya'll be safe and keep us posted.. We just went under a tornado watch ourselves until 5pm... THIS is gonna be a long day!

Got up at 4:30 this morning to pack a lunch and dinner for dh. He headed out to the deer woods this morning, won't be home until after dark/late tonight. It is wet, very wet here and very windy. They say we might get snow flurries late tonight/tomorrow. Hope so. Everyone have a good day.

Hi Everyone

Rainy and windy in this part of Michigan as well. It

seems like a good day to stay in. Need to wash clothes

but won't be hanging them outside.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning everyone,

Saturday was sad, so many people at the memorial, then a bunch of us went to a bar and partied in Ben's honor. We all felt like he was going to walk in and join us at any time. We kept seeing him all Saturday too. There was at least 6 of us that said we saw someone who looked like him, either walking by or standing somewhere while we were driving. Then after the bar we went to our friend Jeremy's (where we go almost every weekend, he has the pool table). There were so many people there, it was almost like my high school reunion. Ben was a good friend and a man that most of us wish our dad was like. I'm not normally a drinker, one or two (unless I'm here, drinking Westie's vodka, lol), but somehow, I drank entirely too much. Apparently I had a great time at Jeremy's. It's kind of hazy. But it was a good reason to do it apparently, hopefully I'll never do that again. (I'm such a rare drinker, I still shock people when they see a drink in my hands) I'm usually quite content to watch others make fools of themselves, and I like being able to drive home.

Sunday I spent the day on the floor, not wanting to be vertical at all (first time ever), and I feel like I've been stepped on by a giant, I'm so sore. I'm too old for this. Blah.. 30 is too old to have a first getting sick and getting hungover. I knew I was smart before by not drinking, lol.

So I'm still taking it easy, just trying to keep DS and Summer occupied. They sure eat a lot when they are together. Seems I'm constantly making them something. It's good though. (as long as I can keep them from the candy!)

No snow here, but it's been awfully cold. Mostly been windy and rainy. Yes, Peaceful, it seems like we share the same weather most of the time.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm. Blessed be.

Woke up to a very beautiful morning with sunshine, but cold cold cold. Black ice last evening. The moon was full and Mars was right below the moon. It is a good day for me to get out and finish mulching the garden using Mother Earth News Lasagna gardening technique. Got twice the garden patch as last year. Can't wait until spring. God's best to everyone who expects snow in their forecast.

we were supposed to have freezing rain today but so far it is just freezing. lol i need to make myself a hat. i went to the drugstore, the hairdye i wanted has not comein yet and its been over a month. apparently they suck at getting stuffin that people request. morrigan spat up and snotted on her first outfit immediately after i put it on her, and so i had to change her clothes right away. lol sge has a bit of a cold and has a runny nose. she has discovered growling, and she loves to play bear. we take turns growling at each other and giggleing. lol its fun and funny!

joanna bananna, are you getting time off when we visit?

sunny so. cal is sunny!

I am in shorts and a bathing suit top outside gardening. I picked tomatos and dug up my jerusalem artichokes..my hands are sore!

I am in for a break cause it is warm outside about 75^ with a nice ocean breeze blowing. I am back out in a few minutes to rake and enjoy the sun.

Snow? oh my.

It's not snowing here today but might a bit tonight. So far we have a lot of rain. Just checked the weather online, we are under a wind/freezing rain warning. And they are warning of thunderstorms/tornatoes from that system in the US moving up to are area. Hope it doesn't get bad and praying for everyone's safty.

I've been putting along up here. Working through laundry and dishes, still have a pile left. Also worked on some holliday stuff. Cut out two play purses for the girls, pin basted a baby quilt together and started crocheting a scarf.

Kim

Hello! It is not snowing today, but we did get a bit yesterday. It's kind of late this year! I've been working on my brother's quilt all day, though I did take some time off to make lunch for DH when he came home from school. I made something that is a cross between pancakes and apple dumplings. Very good, if I do say so. The recipe came with my mom's sandwich maker thing, and I've been wanting to make it again ever since I got my own. I'm thinking it would make a good tradition for Christmas morning breakfast.

I'm going to school tonight to write a grammar exam, and until then, I will be studying (maybe!).

Pixie, I have Dec 10, 11, 17, & 18 off. We fly to Ontario on the 19th. My work schedule is for days while you are here, so it's not so bad.

Morri growling! That would be so cute! Give her a for me (and Sapphy too).

Everyone, enjoy the rest of your day, and stay warm and safe!

~Jo

Good evening Everyone from Okinawa, Japan.

DH and I are here visiting our daughter and family (including 5yr old granddaughter and 3 week old grandson). We are having so much fun!! Weather here is windy and cool for here(high 60's). Everyone here says it is cool and we think it feels great. lol

Everyone stay safe.

Marilyn

Archived