MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Doing The Happy Dance

jeffiner

Can I join you? I really don't feel like it (I'm all emotional right now...which is difficult to deal with at work), but I think dancing is just the thing to cheer me up. So...

~Jo

(psst, why are you dancing anyway, Texmex?)

I'm the shortest in a family of 15,

Son is 5'10" , daughter is 4'9". There's a story about them:

Son was born 8/3 weighted 5/6

daughter ....3/8...........6/5

Neat huh.

Gotta go, have a clinic's appointment, some new drug coming on the market my doctor wants to know if I can qualify to test/take it. Need to go thourgh some tests beginning today.

See you all later.

Hope you feel better Jo. I'm just a click away.

Tex

I'm the short guy in my family, my 4 brothers are 5'11", 5'11", 6'4", 6'8" and my sisters were all between 5'6"-5'8"....I'm a hair under 5'9"...BUT....I'm the OLDEST!

I guess I'll jump in with my tales of 'giants'. BTW, Tex, I do have someone in my family shorter than you...my granddaughter is only 3' 3" tall. 'Course, she's only 2 1/2 years old...

Well, let's seeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

I'm 5'8 1/2...my mother is 5'7 and my dad is 6'4...

My oldest son is 6'6, my younger son is 6'4...my oldest daughter is my height, and my youngest daughter although 9 years old, is as almost as tall as I am already...they project her to be over 6' tall when she's finished growing...

Ya gotta love them long legs!

5' 2 3/4" here. Yes that 3/4" is important. Mom is 5'1", dad was 5'6", sister is 5'4". In my mom's family, her father's side is all shorties, her mother's side is all really tall (although grandma was short 5'2"). We used to tell our cousins we were short because we were so good and got patted on the head, it stunted our growth...if they hadn't been so bad and got kicked in the rear so often, they wouldn't have been so tall.

Archived