MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snowing Sunday

jillg

Good morning everyone! It's snowing very lightly here today, our first snow of the year. It doesn't look like it's sticking at all, but that's ok, there's plenty of time for that.

Thanksgiving was great, still eating leftovers. COuldn't get online though for more than a quick check of email (freecycle fills up my mailbox so quickly!) Plus it's hard to get online with DH around.

its snowing!!! yay! its only 2 degrees out todayusually we dont get our first snowfall untill late december, early january, then it is usualluy gone by febuary.

sapphire is making christmas decorations sinse the only ones we have are from the exchange, our tree needs more than that. hee hee she is making a santa for the front door, and snowflakes to hang in the window.

i messed up moms scarf a little, but wearing it, you would never know. its just that for a few rows i missed a few stitches, and it got a little narrow, so i had to add a few stitches and so it is wider now lol i have never used this stitch before so i am learning it as i go. i think i have it down.

sapphires friend megan is staying over tonight so i hope the girls are not too giggly. i will also have to dig out the futon from the van and set it up for our guest.

chili dogs for lunch!! and pasta for dinner.

Archived